Data Logger

DragAlly02

I just picked my boat up from Allison I was having some sweet Livorsi gauges wired up and the console fixed and was saddend when the called and said they won't fit" I was looking at getting the aim data logger " can someone give me some direction , does it do water pressure?? Thanks for any help I know I have seen some in the Xr 's

Mike

patches

Yes they will do water pressure. Look at the AIM Evo4 logger with either a Mychron or MXL display. Racepak makes nice stuff too. The Evo has 5 channels, so you could do 2 egt's, water, fuel, and one more like water temp. The AIM dashes also have an interface that logs several functions of the 849849 Mercury ecu. Among other things it'll show you what the ecu is set on so you wouldn't need a DDT to set the ecu trim. Keep in mind the loggers aren't cheap though.

suicidealli

Some of the aim dashs you can run 6 egt probes. Really nice to see what each cylinder is doing.. Kinda a waste on a bass boat, unless you plan on serious racing. Like Eric said it sure is nice to read the setting on the ecu too.

Roy

Last edited:

Tom M

Has anyone looked onto the Autometer ProComp data aquisition system?
Looks highly flexible and has optional GPS module.
Expensive, yes but most everything good is.

Dave Hensley

Big Mike I thought you were going to come by and look at the herd while you were up this way. The XR 2002 is getting close to being ready.

DragAlly02

I know bro :very happy I had my kids with me , we are leaving to go to panama city beach tonight so wrapping up lose ends Monday and Today had my head spinning . I will come hang soon would love to see your boats brother.

Mike

DragAlly02

Yes jasper for sure !! But unfortunately my little Xb 02 will not be ready. I have owned almost a year and still have not had it in the water yet:LMAO: Man do I love Allison boats .

Mike

DragAlly02

I really am going to try to have it done ' I have to get the injectors flowed,new reeds, and gaskets,and help putting it together :big grin 15 inch gear case " a close friend was going to let be borrow his back up case but it had a big crack in the side , that was fixed" with some bondo: I just don't feel comfortable using it. I would have been done but my family has not Been on vacation in 2 years an my little girl is seeing the beach for the first time today" so the A boat just took a back seat " I appreciate all my buddy's on here and am looking forward to seeing y'all at jasper with my boat or not

Mike