Deal going bad?

allison xtb

I am posting this for my brother because he is a new Ally owner and has not joined the site yet. He purchased this boat http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=10295 from badobullet300. Long story short it was agreed to meet in Soddy Daisy to sell/buy the boat. Brad was to bring all the seats and cover. When he arrived he had forgotten the seats and cover but said he would ship as soon as he returned home. The sale was Feb.25 and Brads phone now goes to voice mail when he is called. Brother called from a different phone Monday and Brad answered, said he would call back Tuesday with tracking #. Brad the ball is in your court.

Gary

Last edited:

Mr. Twister

Evening Gary;
That's my old XB2002. My deal with Brad went the same way. He forgot a few things for the XR Drag I got from him. Those rear seats are like brand new and the cover fits all those snaps. Hope Brad steps up and does the right thing. He seemed like a good guy. Good luck with the boat.

I know of someone that bought an ECU from him that was to be a mercury and was NOT.It also looks like it has been beat on with a big hammer.He would not answer his phone afterwords.

strip

It's a shame some people have no more pride than to shame themselves by becomming a louse over some seats and a cover. A man whose word means nothing, is worth exactly that...Nothing. Brad, If you don't make this right, you are truly a piece of chit!

catfish123

Brad is telling a totally different story over on FastBass.............

allison xtb

I am not out one dime and I won't post something that is not true. I do feel involved since I told my brother about the boat. The reason I posted this was so everybody can take this into consideration when dealing with Brad and to try to prod Brad into doing the right thing.

Thanks
Gary

bigtis

his name is badobullet, and his word isn't worth the paper I wipe my azz with after my early morning dump!!!!!!! had oran strip the xb02 he has because he was suppose to come pick it up. kept in contact all the way until the timeframe he was suppose to show up then stopped answering his phone calls.

BADOBULLET, or BADO300x is his name on the boards.

whipper

Just arange to get em with Brad. Im sure if you call and leave a message or call late or early enough ya might get him? If not leave a message saying when youll be over and come a day early or so.{with bubba}:punch