Delievered my first Allison

yellow20xd

I work for a dealer part time selling boats. I had the unbelievable experince yesterday of delivering my first new Allison. I will simply say after having the privelege of doing this and helping rig this boat that Allison is the best built boat I have ever been around. The craftsmanship it offers is second to none. Here are a few pictures I am sure the new owner Bryan Meyers will get some up as soon as he gets home and settled in. Sorry it was dirty it rained going and coming

Congragulations Bryan on a dream ride

And of course a Hydromotive wheel

RedAllison

What size tires n rims are those? That loomynum trailer appears to also have torsion axles?

Da big red barge needs some new ground pieces!!! :twisted evil
RA

Yellowallison

I also had a BIG PART in this CUSTOM SWEET RIG by spending the last 3-4 months on the phone/PM answering dozens(actually 100's of questions:big grin) from Myers......Got him in touch with buddy who built the custom trailer....and allowed them to use my XB21 so they could take all the measurements.

Seen it today when it was back at my buddies shop for few adjustments...SWEET!!

Nice to see a LONG TIME PROJECT finally come togther and look so nice:razz

CONGRADS MYERS on SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Last edited:

yellow20xd

Red talk to Bryan I can not remeber exactly what size he said they were. I know he was saying they were one or 2 sizes bigger than whats on the Boatmate. Mainly I think wider. Yes is is torsion axle and let me tell you no bounce smooth very smooth ride never know it is back there. I dont think the rims were expensive at all

Yellowallison

The wheels are 15 x 8 DICK CEPEK and the tires are 215 -65 R 15's.........:razz

The trailer is C Channel Steel not Aluminum.....but same trailer can be built in Aluminum...my new one will be the same in Aluminum. I ordered the axles for my new Aluminum trailer but let my buddy Dave use'm for building Myer's trailer to see how they worked out......IMO it turned out LOOKing GREAT with the boat sittin low compared to all JACK'd UP............hate the way my XB21 sits so high on the trailer not allowing you to reach in the compartments :razz

I'll be reodering another set next week for my new trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone interested in a trailer like this..... either in Aluminum or C-Channel...give Dave a call @ ELITE WElding and Marine...904-588-5327 in J ville next door to FTP boats.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Yep the torsions are the ONLY way to go. That was a MUST HAVE when I had the big red barge built. Boatmate builds em on most everything they build for Stroker, Bullet etc... but for some reason Darris doesn't order them. :confused:

Anything BUT torsions is hull abuse IMHO,
RA

champ198

Wow. . .wow!! I saw the boat at the plant last month and it had the gold pins. The black pins make the boat look super sporty. The Dick Cepek wheels just set it off. Bryan did good. I hope he posts some more pics of the graphs and interior. What a great looking ride!! I'm so proud for him!!

BP1

Congradulations on the sale and to Bryan on the new boat!

Bigger congrats that you guys were still able to get the deal done even with Yellow Allison being involved :at the bar

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Bigger congrats that you guys were still able to get the deal done even with Yellow Allison being involved :at the bar
HEY BP........When you coming to FLORIDA so I can take yu DEEP SEA fishing :gone fishing:laughing

My Phone quit ringing and MYERS aint been on the board......Guess he out BURNING GAS and GRIN'n EAR to EAR :laughing