Elton John Concert

catfish123

I went to an Elton John Concert last night in Philadelphia..............WHAT A SHOW!!!!!! He and his entire band were unbelievable. It's amazing how he has kept it all together for so many years. Many entertainers who are around for a long time slow down, and start to show in some way, the results of the aging process...........not Elton, not yet!

fnshrmaster

I saw Elton 10 years ago. Great show, packed the Palace of Auburn Hills, a huge stadium, sold out. He sounds just as good live as on a track. Few performers can pull that off.

Jr in Jax

I would have thought that EJ would be going the way of Fox's Shepard Smith and Boy George by now.

SmallJaw

EJ, would be a great concert to attend. Glad you got to go Catfish. It don't matter what some think of the old Englishman. He's a rocker from way back and for us older guys it is a blast from the past.:wink:very happy

john w

I would have thought that EJ would be going the way of Fox's Shepard Smith and Boy George by now.
I saw Elton about 25 years ago, I'm sure he is still good. Its just the thought of him and Gomer Pile together makes me sick.

catfish123

I was far enough away from the stage that I felt safe...............:LMAO:

Luketrician

I havent been to an EJ concert but I have heard that good things about his shows..which seem to resonate with previous posts here. He is a talented musician for sure.

Allyfishing

My goodness bob....ya retire and now your going to concerts?? next thing ya know you'll be asking your wife to dye your hair and wearing bell bottoms and selling your ally for a VW bus!!!