Email allison boats.

Darth VMAX

I have never emailed them. I have always just called and someone has always been avaialble to answer any questions (Or just to shoot the breeze!) haha

xb03fs

From what I have seen Bill answers emails promptly. If you want to get in touch with Darris or Nancy you must call. From follow up phone calls it does seem they read the emails they just don't respond to emails.

And PS if it is in regards to seats have your serial number handy and Bill will have all the information to get the correct color/size and estimated ship date...

thegoop

Does Bill have an email address? I tried to call today but the number on the Allison site is for USA only. There is no other number or email link. How can I call Bill from Canada? Anyone have another phone number? Thanks.

Lotus 50

865 is the area code on the web site, and that is a regular TN area code. You should be able to dial that.

865-983-5920

or you could try the on line yellow pages for Lousville TN

Allison Boats Inc
Phone Number
865-983-5920

Address

106 Louisville Main St

Louisville, TN 37777-3702

hirk

Same happened to me yesterday colin, I have phoned before though but dont remember if it was the same number I tried yesterday.

hirk

Ya me too lol.Did you order a wheel? I enquired about one myself.

thegoop

No. Ordered the tall windshield for my wife and a pile of other stuff. My first order ever. I chopped my old windshield and she can't take it. I'm not sure what I am doing with the wheel yet. I have a six bolt grant that I like but I need some sort of Allison logo on it. Been trying to figure out how to accomplish this. Bill said the center bezel with no holes in it screws onto the seastar post. I don't think I have the clearance for that.

I also need seats, carpet, rub rail and decals but I'm saving all that for last because of the cost. Function before form. I have had so many mechanical and functional issues with pretty much everything. The cost is crazy when you add it all up. I'm in a good spot now though. It's like restoring a classic car and I can't wait until it is done. Told ya I should have bought your boat.

Skid planar is next. Debating the foil. I might try the balls in the jack plate trick too.