Guntersville here we comes!!!

The Whip

I just may catch you guy's there. I have moved up to Sunday April 3, early afternoon. Can I also count my best five against you guy's for braggin right.

Manny
BasSport Pro
300XS

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Only thing I'd need a notepad for would be to roll it up and whup Andy with when he pees in the cabin again. Oh wait.......he ain't goin......so I guess I ain't got any use for a notepad.

Hows Andy doin? I havent seen him post in a while.

RedAllison

Dat bassturd pickwick dun went gay on us. Ol red A-boat of his just sittin under da cover goin stale. He gotta camper at a campground on the banks of Pickwick and is a regular there. Most of his weekends are spent on a ol red golfcart tryin to keep from fallin out of it after to much Keystone and whisky!!! :at the bar

Hopefully he's "livin and learnin" some new experiences he can tell us inda parkin lot at night durin Clifton, :LMAO:
RA

RedAllison

Andy and his "Goatmobile" complete with real Allison boat seats!!!

Only da piester, :beer:
RA

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Mapquest says 3 hours from Corinth to Scottsboro. Depending on how long it takes to put down some waffle house, we oughta be rollin out of C-Town by 8. I think we'll be at G'ville by 11.

jimbob88

I'm bored...
Never heard who won? It's raining & most of the ice will be gone this week. What's wrong with keystone red?