Guntersville here we comes!!!

RedAllison

In one corner fishin in my big red barge will be myself and Jeffro "Cashew Kid" Brazil. Inda other corner fishin from his 2+2 will be Duane "Champ198" Harper and Neal "GotMyAlly" Edwards. Thursday 3/31-Sun 4/3. NO EXCUSES, NO :blah blah blah Just SHUT UP AND FISH!!! :same ole song

Plenty of :at the bar and :gone fishing and plans of layin da smacketh down,
RA

champ198

I think Neal is gonna bring his ride if he don't blow up his mota between now and then trying to find the cause of that beeping noise. :cool

Last edited:

biller31

Guntersville... the best worst lake on the Tennessee river. Have fun. FYI if you think your shallow enough than your about halfway to being right. When you have to get out and push then your alomst shallow enough. (Which BTW can be in the middle of the lake if you don't watch exactly where you're going.) DO NOT FOLLOW LOCALS! They run ancient ditch line cut-throughs that only they can follow through the stump flats. Do not attempt. # of lower units replaced at Guntersville second only to Weiss Lake.

The Whip

Have a good time boy's. I will be there April 6 -- April 11 2011. Thanks biller for the heads up on the LU danger's.

Manny
BasSport Pro
300XS

Chad Phillips

Mmmm, sounds like it's gonna be a large time! I've not been to G-ville since '06, plan on going this year in Oct. Have fun, catch some for me LOL

champ198

Looks like we're going to have two 2+2s down there. I'll be bringing mine, Neal just asked that we not hit any rock piles. I think I can do that. :wink

Alli-drenaline Rush

I think Neal is gonna bring his ride if he don't blow up his mota between now and then trying to find the cause of that beeping noise. :cool
:LMAO: He doesn't know it yet..... it's a homing signal designed to get that 250XS to Valhalla.... 225X-land.....

GotMyAlly

Actually I'm OK with hitting rock piles if that's what required to get to the big 'uns....as long as it's in somebody elses boat. :laughing I just ask that you do it at 50 MPH or less. I think I can hang on up to that speed. Above that, all bets are off and it's a little cold for swimming.

jimbob88

Couple of the same players but I hope not the same results as dale hollow....
It's pretty sad I'm excited for you guys and disappointed at the lack of livewell activity!
Neal, you could sabotage your opponents rather easily. At the nite before required rules meeting it should be pretty easy to distract the foes. The 'kid' is too easy, ( sorry haven't met you but see who you run with:beer:) Red will be the too easy, he can't catch fish!!! Lmfao
I'm just envious of open water...

MoodyAllison

Hey Fellas, is there a tournament yall are fishin in? Or just going to catch a few? I've not fished at Gunrersville too much but would like to see a few more ally's on the water around. Where are you putin in at?

GotMyAlly

Just fishin' and hopin' to catch a few big 'uns. Not sure the ramp we're using but we're staying at fishermens village.

The Cashew Kid

I hear ya'll squawkin. Brang it don't sang it son! Sharpen yo pencils and brang plenty of note pads! School is about to start!

RedAllison

I hear ya'll squawkin. Brang it don't sang it son! Sharpen yo pencils and brang plenty of note pads! School is about to start!
:LMAO:

TELL EM SON, :beer:
RA

ps
Moody, this is my first trip to da gun so I aint gotta clue where we'll be at but for sure come on up. Would luv to meet ya!

GotMyAlly

Only thing I'd need a notepad for would be to roll it up and whup Andy with when he pees in the cabin again. Oh wait.......he ain't goin......so I guess I ain't got any use for a notepad.

MoodyAllison

I may be up that way on Saturday if everything works out. I'm gettin my boat back Monday hopefully (had the ole 2.5 freshined up) - Hope I see you guys up there.

RedAllison

T - 67.5 hours and countin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ON beyatchz, :gone fishing :beer:

Sharpen up dem pencils and make sure ya gots extry note pads, don't want ANY excuses... :same ole song

:LMAO:
RA