he finally asked!!

aaronmt

On 12/12 in Leavenworth, WA during the Christmas tree lighting Aaron finally asked me to marry him after 6 1/2 years together. I couldnt be happier and want to share it. It is more then I could have ever asked for and is really good quality!!! We will start talking about the date after the holidays!!! Now I have to get skinny!!!LOL!!
Rachelle

Attachments

Alli-drenaline Rush

Congratulations Rachelle, and way to go Aaron! Class act to propose during the Christmas tree lighting! Just as the lighting of the tree symbolizes the happiness, warmth, togetherness and cheer of the season, may it also symbolize the start of an eternal season of happiness, warmth and togetherness for the two of you!

All the Best!

Richard

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Congratulations to you both!! Aaron way to go; Rachelle is a keeper for sure!! Just the fact that she can tolerate a no-100 alli driver...:LMAO:

May the honeymoon last forever!!

Last edited:

badbait

Rachelle and Aaron, congradulations. Looking at the size of that rock I can see why it took 6 1/2 years to pay for it.

Last edited:

LAAllison

Way to go Aaron. I wish for you the many years of boating happiness that my wife and I have shared. You gonna get married in the GS?

Art

Roll Tide

F2008

Aaron, how many props is that on her finger? :shock:

Congratulations! Health and prosperity to you both. :cool:

aaronmt

Aaron, how many props is that on her finger? :shock:

Congratulations! Health and prosperity to you both.

Thanks guys,she puts up with more then any guy could ask,hell the boat wont even run a honest 100:big grin...YET

As for how many props..

That would all depend on what type of props... :rolling eyes....I just didnt want to be sitting there 40yrs from explaining to grandchildren why I went cheap on grandmas ring:big grin.She is not a big jewelery person and neither am I,I just wanted for her to feel like a princess wearing it every day of her life....On a side ,im thinking it will open the door to many more props with dual incomes. Aaron