Here it is: Allison xst

jimbob88

Believe skeeter had a full page ad in a recent bassmaster magazine with 250 hp over $70 k. can't remember month, but I think it was mentioned on this site as well.

catfish123

I guess I'm out of the loop on these prices. I would never pay that much for a boat, any boat, including an Allison.

smilinjack83

I would rather see more price flexability in the boats that are already being produced, and maybe there already is some I don't know for sure .Just let the buyer have more opportunity to effect the price of the boat. I know in 2006 you could get a xb21 prosport hull for around $33,000.00, I know that everything cost more these days but the chances of me paying $ 50,000.00 just for a hull and trailer would be hard to justify,really would love to have one but at that price more people that get one are most likely going to hang on to them which hurts the used market for these hulls. With the price of the boats and motors rising, owning a top-notch boat might be just for the rich some day. I appreciate what Allison is doing offering a less expensive option, but most of us do not want settle for something they really do not want,a single console,single axled trailer would not work for me,I've been the passenger in a single console Ranger and it was not plesant, I could not imagine going 75 mph on the passenger side of one of these new boats!!

xb03fs

I really do think it is the single gel color that makes all the difference it probably cuts more labor than we can imagine. I do not think any quality is sacrificed other than the look of the perfect lines and blending that is normally required.

Darth VMAX

You can count on just about ANY loaded up 21' basser with a 250hp from BassCat, Ranger, Skeeter, Triton to be pushing all over 70K. That may be MSRP but thats what the sticker says at the boat shows

allyxb

I have a single console bassport pro and the console is part of the hull. That is the reason you can't get a 10" gps/fish unit in the single console. The upper deck has not been modified, only the dual has been reworked. The new boat has no head lights, box lights, and the cranking battery has been moved back into the wing. Mine is located beside the passenger seat. Dual trailers have gone out the roof and are listing for around $5500.00. From what I got at the show, the new boat will be around 5,000 to 6,000 less.

RedAllison

I hope Darris hits a homerun with this new model! I was told the $49k pkg had no headlights, no box lights, no e-ped up front, a 200ProXS, a channel trailer instead of a tube (Hell I'd like that one MINE! Always liked the heavier channels vs the rusting tubes anyway) and I'd assume upgraded elecs and hydro jackplate would be an option as well.

Hull and structurally wise they are still a XB21 Pro!

The only thing this rig won't have going for it like the cookie cutters is the obscene payout schedules at various tournaments. That's alot of the reason so many "Joe 6packs" are buying new Toonies, Cowboycrafts, Bugcrafts etc...

"Boat so awesome they gotta PAY folks to buy em!" :big grin

K.Kiser

I can see the reduction in costs by the pics in modest ways like the coloration, no headlights, single axle, etc. but it's not so much to turn me off and 200xs would make a fine fishing rig by any practical persons standards...

I want to take a ride in one so bad I don't know what to do... Been in drags, xb02's, ss2000's, xr02, and what not but never the flagship... I wanna feel it grease through the chop...

RedAllison

I want to take a ride in one so bad I don't know what to do... Been in drags, xb02's, ss2000's, xr02, and what not but never the flagship... I wanna feel it grease through the chop...
CAREFUL whatcha ax fo KK, one ride in the 21 and IT'S OVER!!! :beer: Better take your check book and title for trade-in with ya. :very happy

K.Kiser

CAREFUL whatcha ax fo KK, one ride in the 21 and IT'S OVER!!! :beer: Better take your check book and title for trade-in with ya. :very happy
Gonna try to spend more time in the xb02 and ss2000 this year, and force myself to sell one or the other... After that, I can certainly see myself in the luxo ally before it's all over... If I didn't fish in such stumpy areas, I may have already been in one..

Alli-drenaline Rush

Took the eldest son for a ride in the Pro.... He couldn't believe how smooth the ride was in 1' slop (not chop.... slop as in bulkhead-reflected waves coming from all different directions).... Said we'd be beat all up in the Ranger.....

Second son was impressed with the storage capacity and deck space relative to the Ranger 521.....

Gonna try out a new-to-me Hydromotive this weekend :big grin

ADR