Hill Propellers

aaronmt

I have a newer 4 blade 24 et copy that I bought simply for 2009 WAR.It has absolutely no probs or loose hubs people talk about.It ran well enuff for first place in the class 1 prop testing,even with my motor in rich mode.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I got a 28 drag 4 hill copy. It serves its purpose. It carries a load very well comes out of the hole very well. Performs good from a stop to midrange. But, after midrange it has no ***. Terrible for topend numbers. I use it as my fishing prop.

Hydropromax

I got a 28 drag 4 hill copy. It serves its purpose. It carries a load very well comes out of the hole very well. Performs good from a stop to midrange. But, after midrange it has no ***. Terrible for topend numbers. I use it as my fishing prop.
i think i came across one like the drag 4. will you post a pic for me

tcrabtree

ive owned one and never another. slung a blade on the 2nd time out. all those rumors you hear must be true.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
So far I havent had any problems with mine. Its cheap and I use it for the shallow sandbar and stump filled shallow rivers around here. I have heard they run really good if you send them off to get the Balance and blueprinted. Not gonna spend any money on this one.

Wicky

I have one. A 30" chopper. Toasted the hub. Had it rebuilt. I use it for a spare only.
The only props I haven't tried are Hydromotives. One of these days I will try one.
Until then, Performance props stand behind there product and man, they move my GS. 30" Hackney Yammicopy+1.75gears+Hydromotive cone+6850=99.4MPH

suicidealli

i have had several 7 or 8..... i cracked one. he replaced it for free. it was less than 1 year old.
i have a 23 that has been worked.. it is mean. some are not blalanced all that well. good all around props for bass rigs.. just dont spin a stock one over 7200.... i have had 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32. some 3 blades, but most 4 blades. mid range is great and will carry a load well. not a top end prop... i ran the 32 one year on the jasper river run.

i still have the 32, and the 23.
the 32 is 15 1/4 four blade a monster... i went 105 with it more than a few times... i think about 7300 rpm's. i spun the 23 8900 in 800' last year at the point park races, at 90 mph. it has been worked though.
just some imput

roy

suicidealli

that can happen with a prop that has welded blades... i believe the cleaver are still welded too.... i had mine balanced at the local prop shop 25 bucks. said it was out a little.. who knows.... they are what they are. cheap props. great for some things. rivers, shallow water. carry loads well. just not a hi performance prop out of the box.....

patches

has anybody ever ran one of the 5 blades. i have a 26 or 28 that i got in a trade. would like to sell it but don't have a clue if there is anybody out there that has tried one