Hoss And Mazco Propellers

white03

Andy (pickwickangler), I sent you a PM. I have a 28 chopper II that I just got back from having JC clean it up. I'm sure you know JC's work so you know it is better than perfect right now. I would like to run your prop and see how it does. Maybe we can work a trade. As I live in Hartselle we could meet up at Wilson maybe and try each others props. Check your PM and please give me a call if you are interested.

Bill

pickwickangler

HEY ANDY, HOW DOES THAT HYPERDRIVE RUN?
It does ok. I havn't given it a fair shake to be honest. Its a 15" dia prop and I really need to jack my mota up a 1/4" to run it. Hooked up good comin out of the hole, mid range was ok, and it definately took 2 hands to drive it at 90. I dont know the top end due to engine prolems but I suspect its gonna run out bout like a 27 pitch prop should.

allisonriverrat

brack and pickwickangler

hey brack, well we know what a hoss will do on a 2001 dont we.lol. i used to run a hoss on a 2002 and it would scream!. working with cleaver 30 now. hoss props are bad ****. but so are cleavers. ( long story but brother in law had 2002 , also, that would not run my hoss, but a cleaver hooked him up, different day, year, different beast (boat). And hey pickwickangler. just lock through and come on down to da beach this next week , i have a 28 chopper with a hoss cut that i would love to see run on a 2003, or 4 that matter on a 2002. to much a** lift for my 2001. john ran it on his bad a*** hydro and was freakin screamin. i think it would be a good prop for a little more weight than my 2001.