I guess winter is here.

suicidealli

We have some snow flurries today. Just a dusting, but cold, and windy. I think my fishing is over for a couple months.... 20 miles north got a couple of inches... I can't complain, I had the boat out on the 19 of December...
With the wind chill we are in the teens.. Burrr
Roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

32 here this am, gonna be 75 Sunday when I start breaking in mota.... Maybe you'll get some of that bro!

njj502

Had probably 2" of snow here yesterday late afternoon into the night. Started as rain into snow and then kicked up to 30-40 mph winds with 60mph gusts..... Untreated north south roads are pretty nasty here this am but if you are not a moron it's not bad. That being said my 20 mile ride to town today I saw 4 cars in the ditch and one Honda suv on it's lid.

jimbob88

Everyone forgets how to drive each year. Roy, not sure if you are complaining or bragging that winter is finally there? Either way you know what to kiss!!! Lol

suicidealli

I'm not complaining. It has been a mild winter so far. Just bummed a little.. I need to pull the 280 off, but not sure which power head I'm going to put on. My cut motor, drag, or wait for the 200.. Somebody buy this 280... It would be a shame for it to sit.

Roy

SmallJaw

I was all excited about fishing a tourney with my son tomorrow until I heard the low tonight was gonna be 24. Nope. Ain't gonna happen. I'll wait and fun fish when it warms up some tomorrow.:wink

suicidealli

I have a routine i go through, and bag it up. Nic motors are pretty easy.. The cylinders don't rust like a steal motor can. It sits in a climate controlled room with it's buddy's. I hope I don't have to do that. I need it sold. I have 6 power heads right now, I just don't need all of them.... I can only sell so much stuff on s/f. I'm paying now so I can sell some.. All the big dealers get upset when I sell parts over there. They cry to Greg, so we reached an agreement for now... They are tracking what I buy and sell.. Can't list power heads right now.lol

Roy

xb03fs

I have a routine i go through, and bag it up. Nic motors are pretty easy.. The cylinders don't rust like a steal motor can. It sits in a climate controlled room with it's buddy's. I hope I don't have to do that. I need it sold. I have 6 power heads right now, I just don't need all of them.... I can only sell so much stuff on s/f. I'm paying now so I can sell some.. All the big dealers get upset when I sell parts over there. They cry to Greg, so we reached an agreement for now... They are tracking what I buy and sell.. Can't list power heads right now.lol

Roy
Roy if you need the 280 gone so bad I could trade you my 200 powerhead straight up...:LMAO:

Jimxb02

Sunny and warm here today. Took boat for an early morning ride ---- dog jumped in -----
wife says he won't stop barking if I leave him behind.

Cut grass this afternoon ; cooler than summertime but still has to be cut once a week.

Wish everyone a good holiday season !!!!!

Jim

Tampa , FL

suicidealli

Sunny and warm here today. Took boat for an early morning ride ---- dog jumped in -----
wife says he won't stop barking if I leave him behind.

Cut grass this afternoon ; cooler than summertime but still has to be cut once a week.

Wish everyone a good holiday season !!!!!

Jim

Tampa , FL
Yeah Jim my cousin has a house next to me at the lake, and he lives in sarsota. He said they had a cold front coming it.. It was going to be in the low to mid 60's..lol enjoy the nice weather, it is cold up here right now...

Roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Roy don't stress over selling that powerhead... I done tole ya that I done put a hex on it anyways..... Maybe I'll have a few beans next year after Obammy finishes reaming me on all of the new taxes.....

bullwhipjkg

me and s+f im bout ready to **** can i can normally buy stuff all day long till today i posted on a orange xr2002 they deleted my post
when i was selling the drag they deleted the thread on it twice got a post count of 300+ but they keep sending me crap about a 100 post bs
oh well sorry for the rant

patches

SnF has gotten real bad about deleting posts. Seems their number 1 goal now isn't boats or the boating community, its money. They deleted your post on the XR2002 because they're cracking down on comments on for sale ads because they see it as a free bump to the top. There's a thread about it in the hulls for sale forum. Pretty pathetic they can't see the difference between somebody needlessly bumping one back up and a potential buyer posting his intention to buy something. As far as I'm concerned that board has jumped the shark. I wish all the guys that are interested in actual hi performance boats and racing would come over to Allison Owners and Byuboyz