If you like yellow and red..2003 Allison XB21 2+2/2006 300xs

thunter764

2003 Allison XB21 2+2/2006 300xs with 18 hours on the smartcraft gauge. Minn Kota Genesis automated trolling motor. Cable Steering that works perfect. One of only two XB21 boats that have a hull other than white. I purchased from the original owner

price $48000 complete... Will separate...Boat only $37000 ...Engine only $12500

Trades considered

Call Tim at 919-889-2201

Picture Album

http://thunter764561999.tinysites.com

Video Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzA5Ds8hczE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX-66M59XIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8VH691X4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nTJe6hqRQk

Last edited:

silverfox

I was interested in that boat when Ed had it.When I sold my other allison I called him and left a message I was ready to do get serious about it,but he never returned my call.I felt like he had sold it but didn't know where it had gone to.I have bought another boat that I'm satisfied with since then.Good luck with the sale.Lanny

RedAllison

BIG BIRD IS ALIVE!!! :at the bar (That's what she was known as at the factory) Been wondering where she was all this time. I LOVE that boat, only 21 brighter than mine. :big grin LUV IT, if my wife fished I'd buy it for her so we could have a nice pair of 21s.

78 hours? WOW that's half what I've got on my 08. Cherry for sure.

Someone NEEDS this one of a kind beauty, :cool:
RA

ps
OK where did the "Team Allison" stickers on the consoles come from? Those are MUST HAVES!!! :beer:

Last edited:

thunter764

Big Bird...LOL..Have not heard that one. We call it the hot dog and Lee Sanderson says ketchup and mustard. When the original owner picked it up Jerry Jaco said to him.."Glad your getting that ugly thing off my lot". Its not for everyone but we like it. And that is only 68 hours total. It had a 300pm on it for 58 hours and the 300xs has been on if for 10. The "Team Allison" decals were factory as far as I know.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Mr. Scary

What are you doin'? You're selling this, you're selling your STV...maybe you need a boat that is part bass boat and part race boat? Maybe the Alli-Shot? LOL.

Seriously though, Tim is one of the coolest guys I've ever had the opportunity to meet and he LOVES his boats. This boat will make you the coolest guy on the block - no doubt!

atcje

Funny, about a month before I bought my Allison I came across pictures of your boat and joked with my friends that I was buying it because its yellow and red. They believed me too because they all knew how much I love those colors. So I buy a red and white Ally and then yours showes up.....Dang! No prettier color on a floater than yellow and red. I called my ASX the Ronald McDonald boat.

Darth VMAX

Those ASX Stratos's were some cool boats. I love the yellow windshields. I saw a couple for sale with 250hp on them (One a Vmax the other a 250xs). They had to RIP with 250's :)

atcje

I got this one to 84.5 with the bone stock 225 and no low water pickups. The guy I sold it to says he's putting a new MAD EFI on it and a sportmaster. Will be interesting to see what that does for it. Beautiful boat, got a lot of attention. Couldn't catch fish out of it though, fish must like pretty boats...

thunter764

Well Sam with too many boats and too little time it is the right thing to do. Or at least try to do! If they dont sell then I will just enjoy them when I can. That Ali shot is very cool speaking of cool things. I thought seriously about owning that.

Thanks for the compliment. Just when I thought I had lost what little cool I had..lol. You are a stand up guy and it was great to meet you and your wife. Good people with a good sense of humor..My daughter and I crack up every time we see your Avatar..

Tim

Last edited:

thunter764

Back on the market after the buyer got cold feet due to the current economic status in our country. Can't blame him as where he is from the state is upside down..people are angry and the government is not budging.

On a positive note the 300xs Allison combo gets excellent fuel economy...You can go out with 10 gallons and do a lot of riding. It gets 3 times the mileage (maybe 4) of my 2.4 digital efi brigeport on a light stv and that is not a stretch.

whipper

Wow is right she looks outstanding in the water and on the go!!! Talk about smooth ride. I love that troller demonstration from old school to new!!
Sweet as they come right there with a 300.