Jumbalaya cooking pots

jimbob88

Really getting into making jumbalaya. Anybody got suggestions on good place to buy cooking pots? Gonna check with donnie too. Figured the cajun area fellas might know? Phil, funny talking chad? Marty? Checking the web, just not sure whats good or what works better. Thanks!!

jimbob88

Donnie said to make sure at least 3/8" thick so im guessing fairly heavy. If i find one down there, I might be able to bribe someone from there to bring it to the rally...

Allyfishing

Really getting into making jumbalaya. Anybody got suggestions on good place to buy cooking pots? Gonna check with donnie too. Figured the cajun area fellas might know? Phil, funny talking chad? Marty? Checking the web, just not sure whats good or what works better. Thanks!!
Hey you coming to the 2013 Knoxville Rally @ Watts Bar this year??? If so bring that gosh darn pot with ya after you perfect the recipe and I'll buy the dang pot from ya and you keep it and make the friggn Jambalaya for us all!!!! How's that for an offer!!!! I'm sure we can get a pot together to buy all the fixins t put in it. Where's Vance....he's our token Cajun who ought to know how to make a pot of the good stuff!! Right Skewby???? back to the futcha!!! LOL!!! hahhhahahahah

FlatOutAlly

....bring that gosh darn pot with ya after you perfect the recipe and I'll buy the dang pot from ya and you keep it and make the friggn Jambalaya for us all!!!! How's that for an offer!!!!
Hell of an offer there, JimBob. :gone fishing

The photo op's of Cajun's eatin' Jambalaya made by a man who lives within spittin' distance of Canucks would be worth the trip alone. :help

jimbob88

Yeah cliff that would be priceless!! Would it count if my recipe is coming from cajun country? Lol. Thats a great offer craig, but dont see myself making both ally rallies. One year I'll hafta make it to the rally in june. We'll have a beer or 20. Roy, prolly at least a 7-10 gallon. Thanks for that site nickens!

Allyfishing

Hey man, the offer stands....you come to the rally and I'll buy the fixin's for the jambalaya!!! And I'll pay for the pot as well!!! It's a hoot of a time!! I know it is a haul form MN but you gotta come . We have a 12+ hour drive and as long as I am able I'll make the drive!!! life is short!!!

catfish123

Hey Craig, if I come, will you pay for the gas for my vehicle, gas for the boat, the cost of the room, and finally. but most importantly, the cost to flip my boat over and tow it back in, only if needed of course? :LMAO:

2003225X

Your money is safe Craig, it is REAL hard to flip one at 35mph...:laughing

catfish123

Now dat der is funny, I dont care who U R..................and to come from you, and you know I had it up to 37mph sometime in October. CHEEZ! Give me a break!

suicidealli

Bob you can stay at my lake house on the way down, and back if you go.. It is a little over 2 hours from watts bar. We do that tues night and meet up with them on wed morning. Break the drive up, and save the cost of 1 night at the hotel.

Roy

jimbob88

Bob, I'm thinking about letting craig adopt me. I'm not even picky, outdated or ' breakage' from a distributorship is fine by me. I've got a friend up here who has a distributorship & sometimes I'll get that from him. After 14-17 whats the difference. Lol
It's getting cold up here........

catfish123

I'll bet it is getting cold up there...........We are about 45 degrees today, tomorrow is supposed to be 63 and then back into the 40's. Boating season is over for us until probably next April. That will give us plenty of time for "internet boating".

catfish123

Thanks for the invitation Roy........I may have to give it some serious consideration. You are always welcome to visit Matt and me ANYTIME you want to, up at Raystown Lake. I've got a 40 ft camper so there is plenty of room, although depending on what Matt eats, the exhaust fan sometimes has a hard time keeping up with it..........LOL