Laser SVS 850.00

MCM

Laser SVS 800.00

Brucato SVS for Laser injected motor. Has all hardware, in good condition 800.00 shipped. thanks

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Nathan, that SVS will fit your motor. That's the motor I had before the Promax. the problem is the ECU. It is mounted in front of your motor now on top if the plenum cover. Once the SVS is installed you need to find a place for the ECU. I mounted mine remotely with a longer harness in the bilge area.

MCM

The ecu will mount on the side of the svs. thanks

Allyfishing

Malcolm, Nathan has the older style heavy cowling like the XR4's. I may be wrong but I didn't think that the ECU would fit along side the SVS under that cowling. I have the ACU from Tony and that is why he sent me the long harness to remote mount the ACU. Now in my ProMax have the ACU mounted along side the SVS. I do apologize if I am incorrect on this.

MCM

That's possible, I'd think it would because the bucket cowls were larger thanks the 260/promax cowls but I have never had one under a bucket cowl. I'm sure Tony could tell us. thanks

Allyfishing

I'll have to call him soon anyway once I get my engine running again with the new heads. I'll ask him then. Nathan, what year and model is that again??

If you do go with an SVS and need to mount the ECU remotely I still have the long harness cheap if ya need it.

xb03fs

As good as a deal as it is I am going to have to hold on at the time...

Allyfishing

That's a great price shipped!! I bought mine NEW and it was not cheap. My SVS and the programmed ACU new were almost as much as my motor!! :shock:

Texan

I've got a '95 260 with the SVS intake and my ECU is under the cowl. Nothing sounds better upon cranking and haulin the mail....

xb03fs

Ill offer: $400 this month, $200 in Sept, $200 in October, you ship after it is paid in full......