Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

whipper

Yes very very cool love the carpets also

Did Allison do all the letering even the back hatch you cant drive it part? Also whats a ball park price for those without giving away a good deal you may have gotten having two done? One more Q ,how long did ya wait to get them back from ordering roughly?

jas638

Banned
Yes very very cool love the carpets also

Did Allison do all the letering even the back hatch you cant drive it part? Also whats a ball park price for those without giving away a good deal you may have gotten having two done? One more Q ,how long did ya wait to get them back from ordering roughly?
whip when you order your carpets let me know,maybe black with yellow binding:smile i will give ya all the info you need to trick it out:beer:

jas638

Banned
Thanks ski,Most of my time spent in the boat is when it's movin. Mostly we hang out at the beach and our summer is real short.

whipper

whip when you order your carpets let me know,maybe black with yellow binding:smile i will give ya all the info you need to trick it out:beer:
I will. Me and another Owner Procomp were talking about it the other day. We have the same color GS. yes Black with the yellow binding and lettering. Maybe if we ordered two the same we could get a little off? Thanks, ill call ya when the time comes.

AMERICAN

Finaly got around to finishing up the carpert job I started...it took longer the I though ,it seems the last person to put carpet in this boat used a trowel and some type of glue that was a 1/8 thick all over the floor took me hours and hours to remove it and correct it....:banghead

jas638

Banned
Dam looks good. I wonder where you all got the embroidered carpet idea....lol..
i knew you would like it. :wink thank you very much j. hope all is well. i am now thinking of maybe going red w/black-white stripes with the seats. ?

AMERICAN

American, That is a clean nicely rigged boat you have. You should be proud of the work! Kurt
Hi Kurt
Thats a great thing to hear,I have many hours in the boat getting it that way....Like you and all the members here we take pride in our boats ,thats what makes this a great forum,a few bumps now and then but were all in it for the fun of the sport with a great boat.Thanks again Kurt for the nice words...:very happy

whipper

I was looking threw some old pics and found this one from a few years ago. This has got to be one of the best running pics of A GS Ive ever seen. Comming at ya!!

patches

You oughta be sitting at the end of the track when two of em come through the 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile coming straight at you. It's badazz!!!
Maybe one day I'll think to take the video camera in the boat with me and film it

I like this view in the video. He races Andy Driver first the the Allison comes up at around 1:50. If you watch you'll see it blow out at 2:30. Also gives guys that have never done it a feel of what it's like to race Jasper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__RDYOUh-i0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

whipper

Cool vids guys. Those drags haul the mail!! That tunnel in the first race wasnt pulling away after the start. Just got the start on him and maintained the same distance till the end of the 1/4 it looked like to me.

Hydrostream VS Allison.
We still have 4ft of snow and 3ft of ice on the lakes up hear. Man what I would do to live were I can boat year round again!!!:banghead