Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

jeffk2

Thanks Whipper, I love that pic too. It's been warm here in Mi, almost time to get the GS out.

whipper

The camera boat was an STV ModVP
Got it. Thought the camera boat was an Allison.:big grin Thats good because the RR won then.
Very cool. So is the lead boat supost to carry on farther then turn port always or was that just what these guys did this time in the vid? Always found boat drags pretty interesting.

patches

The Allison won the pass by about 3 boat lengths even though it blew the prop out at about 1150 ft(112 mph when it let go). You can see it drop the left side and then right after that passes the finish line buoy. Once into the shut down area you have to turn off to the left(at this track, some tracks you turn off right) and wait for the next pair to come down the track. Once everybody runs they wave a yellow flag and everybody returns back to the start line to do it again. If you get two losses you go to the trailer

Darth VMAX

Some pics from last weeks vacation. Giving some folks some rides. Mind you I have NEVER had my boat this fully loaded and was leary of letting her eat too much.

Full Fuel (well as much as you can get into the XB2002 fuel tank)
Live-well full of water.
Anchor
ALL my fishing gear (from my last tournament...usually I empty her out some for vacation)
and right under 800 lbs of @ss

She was LOW RIDING:

Attachments

AMERICAN

That looks like great fun,Thanks for sharing thoses pictures...Mike

scullyjr

I was looking threw some old pics and found this one from a few years ago. This has got to be one of the best running pics of A GS Ive ever seen. Comming at ya!!
thats a sweet picture!!!!!!