Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

Westy

2Fast2Pass: That is an awesome picture. How did you get a shot like that? I need to find a freind that knows which end of the camera to point. My last attempt with the video camera only got me shots of my friends feet and his trolling motor.:smile

Westy

K.Kiser

Not my proudest moment lol

I need to get some action shots like 2fast, that's a great pic
The 3rd pic is finally something I can relate to... I've been lookin' at all these pics and they're nice, but something didn't fit... I think my boats were built with a rope on the front, and a good livewell for cold water for the long tow back...

Casey G

Eric the boats looking good and kicking *** from what i hear, congrats!

Trey we need to plan another trip soon. This time i'm thinking instead of running up to the dam we'll drive around through the locks and run up the Brazos.

90 5.0

Trey we need to plan another trip soon. This time i'm thinking instead of running up to the dam we'll drive around through the locks and run up the Brazos.
for sure, i just downloaded my go pro and realized i never cleared my memory card before our trip and i only got 15 minutes on it from our last run, it cut out right as we were coming up to the tug boat the first time, the epic tug boat pass didn't get recoreded and neither did the running in the tight sections of the bernard , i was prettty upset.

BigCountryx

Man, just when I'm thinking I'm ok with my setup, I see all the 15" mids and I start to get jealous. My 20" just looks like crap along side an SS!!!

bullwhipjkg

hey maybe 1 day well make the trip
i just changed jobs and will be spending more time around the house or casey yalls area houston--texas city