Lets see your rigs A-owners!

props4u2

Up until this year when these dang fuel prices went through the roof, we were traveling 600 to 1,000 miles each way to a race atleast once a month from April through November, (25,000 miles in 2007) this year we have only been attending ECDBA races, most are 200 to 350 miles each way with the one Kingston, Tn. race being the farthest so far at about 500 miles one way. With a two boat team this is the only way to travel in my opinion.

Lee

Rusrog

DAMN LEE!!!! I thought your last rig was nice but the new one blows the old one away! You need to make a few more races Lee... DSRA is holding a good one in Mount Pleasant TX in a couple of weeks! Would be a good place to run and you could run both boats!

props4u2

I hear ya Russ, it would be great to attend one of the DSRA races but it's just crazy right now to throw the amount of money it would cost for fuel to get there and back out the window. Hopefully we can all get together in Jasper and have a good time.

Brian,
Yea right, all that money, LOL! If I had it I'd lend it to ya.

allisonriverrat

well here it is without motor, and completley derigged. going to be blinging in and out when i get it back from allison. going to pimp my ride .lol . lot of new rigging to be done. new dash, wiring,ect.

Last edited:

bringit

sweet looking rides if i were smart enough i would list a pic of mine.by the way mtolley i have got a set of new chrome lightning wheels they would look kick a-- on that truck.pm if interested no joke.......

BUIZILLA

Probationary User
wow, I love that Johnrude rig... awesome and very clean... :gasp :big grin :cool

RedAllison

Wood what kinda "truck" is that in your first pic? An extra cab El Camino???

"LOVE STUFF"??? Must not could waited huh? Had to stop off atda nudie shop after a day onda lake??? :big grin

:wink
RA

ps
LOVE the maroon metallic on that XR01. Was that a paint or what? I remember when Darris tracked down and crushed those splashes of the XR01 a few years ago. Seems like one of them was maroon.