Lets see your rigs A-owners!

woodduck

Red, It is a 91 Commodore Ute, made by Holden. Only a 2 seater unfortunately. 308v8 with a 5spd manual. It's towed boats all it's life, just not economically!

It was a maroon metalflake but now it's obviously white, same as my 2002. Just finishing rigging it.

SSTOM

Hey Simon that Nissan looks like mine. Oh wait it is mine. The boats look great put some pics of the 2002. Talk to ya soon buddy. Tom

Casey G

i thought i already posted this, but i guess it got deleted during the storm?

my race boat

the trailer i sold to buy my bass boat

my bass boat

patches

casey you have some sweet rides. i saw on one of the boards that you're stripping your drag this winter, what are you doing to it

Casey G

I'm planning on running it some in the new Outlaw class next year and need to get it lighter. I put the Odyssey 1200 and two 680's that were in it in the bass boat and got a Odyssey 925 and 545 for it. That alone saved me about 35lbs. I'm also removing the back seat, replacing some of the wiring and having Galen build me a new clamp bracket before the first race. All together I'm hoping to loose close to 60lbs.

Yellowallison

Here a few pics of one of my lastest Allison's:laughing like Casey working on makin it lil lighter:big grin

amosXB03

By the way if anyone has one of these monsters they are willing to let a brother allison owner drive just once (I would be careful) look me up.....always wanted too feel the difference....I really love the way these machines look

allison8503

what do you mean you hope its a while till you drive one. Im gonna put you in mine when test before gulfport. You can fish out of an aluminume boat. We can find you a great deal on a traker. LOL hope to see yall soon.