Lost my fishing buddy today

max200

My father passed away today peacefully! He was my mentor and hero and was what's best in a father and a person. He loved boating and fishing and taught me everything. The last boat he rode in was my Allison and loved every second of it. Godspeed PoPs!!!

catfish123

I'm very sorry for your loss............I'll pray for both you and your family.......Bob

h2oskiier30

Sorry to hear. Lost my dad 10 years ago, and he was my fishing partner too. I completely lost the desire to fish anymore due to it. Hope it doesn't do the same for you. My just turned 7 though, and he's starting to take an interest in it, so I'll be getting back into it this spring looks like. Can't wait.

Prayers sent.

max200

Sorry to hear. Lost my dad 10 years ago, and he was my fishing partner too. I completely lost the desire to fish anymore due to it. Hope it doesn't do the same for you. My just turned 7 though, and he's starting to take an interest in it, so I'll be getting back into it this spring looks like. Can't wait.

Prayers sent.
Thanks everyone! Yeah he loved to fish the last fish he caught was a 30 lb tarpon out of the ally wish I had a camera that day. But I still have a great fishing buddy in my wife she loves to fish more than me ( the snook queen )

22R

Very sorry for your loss but glad that he went peacefully. May God Bless you and your family.

22R

SmallJaw

Glad your wife loves sharing your boat. Sorry for your loss but it sounds like there was nothing that needed to be said or corrected between you and your dad. That makes it much easier than if there were undone things. God Bless. Prayers coming for your and your family.:very sad

msharp

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend and Father 29 years ago the 28th of this month . They are in a better place. Gone but NEVER forgotten.

Allyfishing

Sorry to hear of your loss Drew. Hang in there man!! Lean on the wife for support...she's a good woman!!