Mangrove Running in the Keys

skewby

so double j, is that your $5 et copy from bill eaves that you got at the rally last year? if so how you liking it

DOUBLE J

Yes it is. Prop runs okay but is about 3 or more mph slower than my Lightning ET..it also seems to not bite well. When your cruising it feels like the motor is missing and really the prop is losing bite. But it makes a helluva backup prop.

skewby

when you get in for the rally just get billy to work on it. that one is just out of the box with a polish put on it by billy. he told me he left it alone that way who ever got it could tell him what it needed. still not bad for a $5 dollar you lucky dog

skewby

text me 865-466-9278 and i'll get you billy's numbers so you can talk to him about it. i know he is adding cup at the tip and some other things to the signature props and people are loving them. i picked up a worked 4-blade from him then blew my lower and haven't gotta chance to run it

Last edited:

John S

As I sit in my house because it's -7* out, I try to grasp for reasons to live up north. Then I keep watching this video... and draw a blank.

FlatOutAlly

As I sit in my house because it's -7* out, I try to grasp for reasons to live up north. Then I keep watching this video... and draw a blank.
How about this one? I'll be down there in a couple weeks, maybe forever. That should be more than enough to keep you raisin' the young'un and twist'in the wire nuts up here... That, and Old Muddy is gonna be beachfront shortly. Crap. I guess it is already, kinda sorta.. :help

Last edited:

John S

How about this one? I'll be down there in a couple weeks, maybe forever. That should be more than enough to keep you raisin' the young'un and twist'in the wire nuts up here... That, and Old Muddy is gonna be beachfront shortly. Crap. I guess it is already, kinda sorta.. :help
Boy, you're really trying hard to get a response out of me, eh? Even a rewrite. Maybe you could take up a knitting or bird house making class at the retirement home.

Maybe I just need to load up the Black Jack Ally, head down there, and do some grove runnin myself.