Mangrove Running in the Keys

DOUBLE J

The location is Islamorada. The title is: Mangrove runing in the Allison (my teen son did the editing and obviously can't spell running..lol). I posted the video today(Jan 8) so that should help in the search if your have trouble w/ link..

John S

That was awesome!!! How deep is it in the narrow areas? Maybe you don't want to know, lol. Thanks for posting, made my day.

LakeAnna

Nice video! Makes me want to hook to the boat rather than tread off to work this morning.
It is supposed to be around 65-70 here towards the weekend though!:cool

DOUBLE J

That was awesome!!! How deep is it in the narrow areas? Maybe you don't want to know, lol. Thanks for posting, made my day.
I dunno. It's so clear it's actually deeper than it looks. All I know is I was running a highly polished Et knockoff and I never did touch bottom all week long.

Allyfishing

That was an awesome video. the wife and I watched it and recognized a few of the areas where you were running with the markers and the power lines. We haven't been to the keys in a few years and really miss it.

We stay in Marathon and go fishing out of Bud N' Mary's with a guide we got to know real well and he has taken us thru mangrove island cuts like you videoed but I had no clue where we were nor would I try to go back there. We sometimes rent a boat and go out on our own to fish and have fun.

My hat's off to you for getting to know the area that well, truly paradise!!!!!

LakeAnna

I dunno. It's so clear it's actually deeper than it looks. All I know is I was running a highly polished Et knockoff and I never did touch bottom all week long.[/QUOTE

Yeah, Yeah! sounds awesome to me... I lived in Delray Beach for a couple years and the water down in south fl. is KILLER.