Memphis Area Folks?

MWest77

How many Memphis area folks we got out there? I think there are quite a few of us. Would like to plan a get together one decent day at a lake nearby!
:beer::gone fishing:very happy

GotMyAlly

I'm in Olive Branch. Jeffro's in Southaven, Jim's in Jackson. There's a couple of Strokers in the surrounding area that'll come out and play occassionally too.

MWest77

:confused:Y'all got together before around here? Where did you guys hook up? I was thinking like Sardis or something big like that. Arkabutla is a mud hole so I do care to put my boat in there.

GotMyAlly

I fish with the guys listed above throughout the year.

I usually go to Pickwick. I don't have anything against Sardis, 'cept there ain't no fish in there anymore. But I don't care to go to Arkabutla either.

MWest77

Never had much luck at Sardis upper lake. Haven't been to Pickwick since I was a kid. Been wanting to go back though, especially since I got the XTB. Only thing that sucks is me and Nick are only off Sunday through Tuesday unless we plan ahead. Weather is hit or miss right now for sure though.

The Cashew Kid

I'm in! Would rather go to Pickwick of coarse but I'd settle for Sardis I reckon. I catch a fish sometimes too. :big grin