Msharp twin

hotshaft

We all know now that Xsive is banned and that he is Msharp's twin. I wish we could set up a poll on here to see how many people miss Msharp's twin(Xsive).
:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing

Msharp has added more twins(Flathead and John reee reee) and Xsive is getting jealous of msharp relations with his new partenrs!!!!!

Last edited:

allisonriverrat

know- it all got , uh i mean big mouth,uh, sorry , i mean xsive is banned, what i miss.lol. some one break out the tang!

XSive

Glad to see I was missed. My little jaunt down to Tahiti was great..Great weather...Great people.

I feel it's not the quantity, it's all about quality. Thanks for thee cards and letters.

allisonriverrat

is HOTSHAFT a chit spoon!? lol. weel i will need his adress to ship him the award for 2010.lmao.lmao.lmao. i would post icon of smile face laying on ground kicking leggs!!!!!!!!

BUT HOW DO I GET THEM DANG IT!
puter stupid!

hotshaft

is HOTSHAFT a chit spoon!? lol. weel i will need his adress to ship him the award for 2010.lmao.lmao.lmao. i would post icon of smile face laying on ground kicking leggs!!!!!!!!

BUT HOW DO I GET THEM DANG IT!
puter stupid!
Your a what a chit spoon???? :LMAO:So sorry to hear that!!!!!:laughing

FlatOutAlly

Glad to see I was missed. My little jaunt down to Tahiti was great..Great weather...Great people.

I feel it's not the quantity, it's all about quality. Thanks for thee cards and letters.
Damn. Tahiti? via Nashville? What a connection....

ps - Sitting here on the deck watching the snow melt. Hopefully Eastern TN is faring better.

How's my speaking, er I mean speeling?

hotshaft

Msharp i think he is trying to say he needs help with his spelling!!!!!!:help:beating dead horse Msharp i think they think they are writing a book!!!!

Last edited:

hotshaft

You and Xsive should buy a pop/up camper together and travel nc and tn together!!!!!:big grin:big grin. Know that sounds better than watching the snow melt together!!!:help:big grin