Msharp twin

hotshaft

Like grandmother always said you are what you eat!!!!:big grin:big grin:beer:

hotshaft

whatever. it was a nice exchange until you brought up a gay angle, just like some of yunz down yonder have a tendency to. It really is a shame.
Just having fun you all dont go gettin all water re eyed on me. :very happyNo gay angle here just a idea. Down hear two men fish togther in a boat is that a gay angle were you come from? Have fun and lighten up it all fun and game until someone crys!!!!!:big grin:big grin

BP1

Just having fun you all dont go gettin all water re eyed on me.No gay angle here just a idea. Down hear two men fish togther in a boat is that a gay angle were you come from? Have fun and lighten up it all fun and game until someone crys!!!!!:big grin:big grin

OK. :big grin
Heartwarming to see north and south reunited again.

hotshaft

Glad to see I was missed. My little jaunt down to Tahiti was great..Great weather...Great people.

I feel it's not the quantity, it's all about quality. Thanks for thee cards and letters.
Xsive has been quiet!!!!!

allisonriverrat

ok, ok, i feel better know. john wasnt calling me a homo! lmao! sorry for the sleep thing john, but a fella can dream cant he? lol. anyway we ought to leave the homo stuff to select few of fastazzers lmao. NOW THATS FUNNY.

hotshaft

Hey john if you are talking about me i got your non running boat homo right here ol buddy:beer:. You can come anytime and try to drive my pontoon boat but i bet you cant keep it on the pad for your life!!!:relax:pS You should come this week while the pontoon still got her 32 pro et with all four blades still on. Some buddy of my are going crappie fishin this weekend! I have been know to break some ears off in them old crappie beds i got out every were!!!

Between either one I don’t know which non-running boat homo is worse…

Either way, I’ll pray for both of them. The healing process may take a while butt with the support group on this thread the healing process might happen in time. :LMAO:

Launch boat, turn key on and fire it up, put in forward gear and run boat.

Launch boat, turn key on and fire it up, put in forward gear and run boat. :twisted evil

Last edited: