Murry Reese

Brack

I got a call from Murry's wife Jean this morning to inform me that Murry has passed away,...

I had the pleasure to meet Jean and Murry when I bought my second Allison from them about 15 years ago, and we've stayed in touch over the years,

Murry was one of the very first, and long time Allison owners ......I remember he told me that he bought his first Allison's in the back in the day when they just built one boat a week,...he taught me alot about this crazy obsession we all have....Murry was a true friend and he will be missed,

Rest in peace Murry

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

Oh my GOD!!!! This is just unbelievable!! Three boaters in one week!!! Murry was a good guy for sure!! Prayers to Jean. RIP ole friend

Bobalouie

Damn, its been a bad week for the Alli family. Murray was a great guy that I had the pleasure to meet. RIP Murray. Damn.

Tray Archer

Sad news for sure. he knew a lot about these boats murry will be missed
Tray
Ms. Jean your in my thoughts

patches

Yeah Jean called me and told me. She seemed to be doing pretty good considering. Glad I got to meet them a few weeks ago. Rip Murry

waterqtr

Very sad news... I lived close to Murry when we were in Dallas. Sure gonna miss staying in touch... It's been a rough year for sure...

Chuck

allison2003

Sorry for the family's loss never met him but brack talked very highly of him he will be missed greatly!!!!

mwr

Runs just for murry. I love him, i miss him and one day i will see him again.
Jean reese, the pit crew for murry

hullbilly

My thoughts and sympathy go out to Murry's family. I enjoyed talking with Murry many times.

Couple quick memories of our talks:
1. How many allison boats he owned over the years
2. The fact that he just loved having them, not necessarily for any certain purpose, goal, or objective
3. How tough of a negotiator he was. I pride myself in business negotiations, but Murry was truly crafted in this area!

RIP my friend

Mark

Last edited:

mwr

Help!!!!!!!!!!!, i have some props that murry did not label or price. How can i determine what the props are and their value (i'm no pushover). Also, have lots and lots of other boat stuff to dispose of, suggestions appreciated.
Mrs. Murry (jean) reese

FLYING BUTCHER

Jean it's Bill Mason. Just got your e-mail. Sorry we we not home to answer the telephone. My cell is 940-783-1236. I am pretty sure I have all the info you need and am more than willing to help you sell Murry's stuff. We will be back in town Friday so lets get in touch. Talk with ya later on