New allison owner on the water soon

FLYING BUTCHER

WE HAVE A NEW ALLISON OWNER READY TO HIT THE WATER SOON!! Bob from Oklahoma will soon be hitting the water in the white and silver metelflate 02 he just purchased from me. Everyone please welcome him to "the family". After a little seat time he will be up and runnin!!! Had a great time yesterday with ya and looking to having more time together. have fun be safe

Brack

Good deal Bill....glad you got-er sold .........and Glad to hear we now have a new A-Bote Owner in Oklahoma.......Congrats Bob

Last edited:

Bobalouie

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I have been a member here for a long time. I think since shortly after this board got started. Some of you may remember me answering Merc questions (worked as an engineer for Merc in Stillwater, OK for 5 years) along with JimmyB back in the day.

This Board has been awsome for me. It got me my first (and only up until this weekend) ride in an Allison, probably 7 years ago. I got hooked up with Grandlake Gar from the boards and he took me for a ride in his XB2003. Now the board has hooked me up with the Butcher and I am finally about to become a member of the Allison Family. Its been about 9 years in the making now. A dream come true.

And I cant say enough good things about Flying Butcher. He is a class act guy. I also got to meet mwr from the boards and he was awsome as well. Thanks to both of you for the great ride, the great conversation, and most importantly the great boat!

Texan

Welcome to da family! You gotta awesome boat for sure! You can actually fish out of it! I've seen Bill fishing at Fork last year out of it. He didn't see me, but that's a whole nuther story. In the end, he knew who it was.

FLYING BUTCHER

Hey Allison Family, lets try this again!!! Bobalouie (man that guy has patience and determanation) will be flying soon. Saved up his $$$ and never gave up on his choice of owning the boat he wanted!! He came down to the shop a couple weeks ago and we did a little "wrencin" together, Sure had a great time. I am taking the 02 to Oklahoma Monday to live in her new home "with about as good of parents" as I could find??? Bob has been a non boat owner of the family for some time but will now be one of us fortunate ones. Please welcome him again to our family. Thanks guys have fun be safe

K.Kiser

I saw that boat a couple or so years ago in Malvern, AR. and it was slick looking rig, trailer and all... Congrats to a great score on a sweet boat...

papascruggs

Hello Bob.Congrats on your new boat.You are now ruined for life,Youll never want anything but an allison,believe me i have tried um all,always go back to an aly.I just bought an xtb 21 last week in moore okla.got to put a new carpet kit and new gauges and hang the merc before she will be ready for water.Seen that you live in okc,I live off 240 and sooner,give me a call I would like to meet you and see your boat.Ronnie 91805209990

allison2003

Hey bob , congrats on the xb2002 come down to Gibson , I have solid white xb2002 you will love it, see you soon!!!!!

mwr

Hey Bob, glad you got what you wanted. If I can be of any help to you let me know.

Last edited: