new photos of 2009 rally

J

John Richied

Bad film.... pay someone to do it?

Heck Lars will work it off... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's some of the few that I took...nobody else has anything??? I was hoping to see my boat go past the finish buoy...

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey John, I do have some more of you and Aaron pushing Bill and Gary back in, but somebody already posted some of that, lol! Oh, and the XTB-21 is going to a buddy of mine, so it'll be around, trying to get him hooked on this stuff so hopefully it'll be at the local rallies and whatnot!

Brian

GFinch

sunny-beach seeker. AKA Sonofabeach seeker That be me! Lounging in Stink Bait's non Allison, he was good enough to bring so I would have a sheltered area while boating.

Hey post all the pic's. We could use a different perspective on rope pushing too.

aaronmt

I think weve seen enuff of the rope pushing:embarassed I just wish id been running rite for the prop testing.It is alot stronger out of the hole when its not in rich mode and chugging bad.I did replace the second sensor with the new style brass one to so we are good to go now. Aaron

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's some more...I'll get to uploading more later, I stole Aaron and Rachelle's USB stick, so I'll get a bunch posted and mail them all to Lou after he gets back...nobody else has anything??? I could've sworn there was talk of someone taking videos???

West Coast Bull

Last edited:

aaronmt

Sure did. It turned out good. We should have tried to get everyone together for a group photo. Oh well there is always another time :razz

Rachelle