new photos of 2009 rally

GFinch

Man thats a teaser 09WAR Vids and it don't CLICK.

One thing you all should know. I could hear you all on Thursday morning from my sick bed. Life isn't fair at times! :shock:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I thought you had some film footage, along with Gene and Keith and Arron and Rachel.
Steffan has some footage in his camera. I'll ask him to get it to us.

The best way to do this is to post them to youtube and then I will make links to them.

Last edited:
R

Redding XB21

I'm still trying to find them I think I remember where I put them:shock:

propmanjay

Hey Gene, ask Darrel to send a copy of his vids also. I don't have any running pics of my boat and Darrel took some of it.

badbait

Sorry guy's as soon as I got home I needed to go up and setup my summer camp at Lake Almanor. Thanks to Lou for posting the times. This year Gene got the most improved driver award and he really had that 21 skint back and running. I had never seen him dry it out like he was doing this year. Even a short guy can learn to drive an Allison. I noticed he was running a couple a cheater pads in his seat to give him a little extra lift. The event that had the most spectators was the trolling motor race. People were standing on the balcany and lined up on the docks to see Donny's big 21 Bullet win by 7/10ths of a second over Lar's 21 Allison. I think he could of won by more if he hadn't had so much to drink. You guys had the right idea you just needed to get a couple more drinks in him. Maybe next year. More to say later.

badbait

MY THOUGHTS ON THE PROP TESTING.

Next year if we have it again I will try to make class 4 a little more fair. In the past we didn't have enough boats to separate the race boats from the modified boats. We may be able to do that in the future. So Lou's 2001, Kevins Mirage, my STV, and any other ultra light boats should be separated from the other modified boats. So that would leave John's 2002, Kevin's Vennom, Lou's 2002, Jay's S2000 in a separate class. The rest of the classes would stay the same. Class 1 Completely Stock 225 or less, Class 2 240 to 300HP
Class 3 225 to 300HP 21' boats. If Brian comes again with a 150 on his XTB he can take his pick between class 1 or class 3. Lou has posted the winners does anyone want to see all the times.

Last edited:
J

John Richied

MY THOUGHTS ON THE PROP TESTING.

Next year if we have it again I will try to make class 4 a little more fair. In the past we didn't have enough boats to separate the race boats from the modified boats.
You can leave class 4 as it is

badbait

In the past I have setup the prop testing classes the way I thought they would be fair. I still think for next year there should be five classes and I'm going to recomend it to whoever takes over the duties of putting on that event. This was my last year for being in charge of that event. Three years in a row is enough for me. Plus new blood usually brings new ideas and that's also a good thing.