New Top Speed

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Hit 90.4 mph in my big boat yesterday. Had my 28 OT on turning 6 grand, half a tank of gas, all my fishing gear, water temp 56 degree, and air temp was 60 degrees. Had my hydraulic jack plate just about all the way up. Felt like I was driving my old 2003, on a rail!!!

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Thanks ya'll. Yeah, Todd, I forgot to mention that it was a 225. I've hit 90 & 90.1 before, but this time she locked in at 90.4 and stayed there for about a mile before I backed out. I figure that will be all I will get out of it. I'm just impressed that this boat will run that fast as big as it is with that 225 on it. I figure it is all due to my Hydromotive 28 OT. It's a good prop on this boat if you are by yourself or carrying a light load. With me and Lucy in there and all our gear I have hit 89.9. For this boat and this set up the OB is still the best prop for it. I just need to get a bigger one instead of the 26 that I have. I do like to go a little faster than my 26 will go. The other day when I was driving it, it felt like I was driving a 2003, It was on a rail.

Waterdigger

Mike just imagine what that sucka would do with a big block Evinrude... lol

TBuck
Dat's exactly my thoughts Todd! Put one dem BIG BLOCK RUDE'S on da back ov Denver's A
Craft! Chittt...all da Mer Mer Mer dayuuum I just kan't say it, well you know what I mean. Anyway all da black mota's be hidin' in da bushes and watchin'! lol