offshore 26 fatshaft

procomp

I have an offshore I got from Whipper and had a fat shaft hub welded in after he spun the small hub. Works great on a Grandsport. I have about $450 into this prop now. Can email pics.
Hoping to get $390 shipped.

whipper

If it wasn't a fat shaft James would be buying it back I"m sure...He loved that prop!

Yep I sure would. That was the best prop I have ever had on my GS ever!!! It had the holeshot of a 24 and the top end of a 27+. I saw over 90 many times with that prop with a 225PM. And it got there like a 24 on a drag motor.:beer:
Great load carrying prop also. Cant say enough about that one. Thats why the hub spun. It grabs and goes like crazy!! Now that its welded in that shouldnt be a problem with someone who has a fat shaft.

LakeAnna

Yep I sure would. That was the best prop I have ever had on my GS ever!!! It had the holeshot of a 24 and the top end of a 27+. I saw over 90 many times with that prop with a 225PM. And it got there like a 24 on a drag motor.:beer:
Great load carrying prop also. Cant say enough about that one. Thats why the hub spun. It grabs and goes like crazy!! Now that its welded in that shouldnt be a problem with someone who has a fat shaft.
When the hub spun why didn't you fix it and keep it???? If it works?? come on save me another 400 here.

Could be another prop houcake on the board...

Need to know this pertinent type info man! :at the bar

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Wait a minute now!!!!!!!lol
I talked to James a few weeks ago he really liked that prop.

Roy
LOL just checking to see if anybody is really paying attetion around here...Brad send your payment info to my email and it's a done deal. Thanks!

Last edited:

whipper

When the hub spun why didn't you fix it and keep it???? If it works?? come on save me another 400 here.

Need to know this pertinent type info man! :at the bar
Just to expensive shipping 50 each way from were I live pluss the hub and tax and duty comming back. When i looked into it I was looking at almost 300 bucks to fix it. I sold it to procomp for 150 or so. i used the differance to try another prop. I could have bought another one for 450 all things equal. Though I never had a prop like that one for acceleration. Im sure its not the only one out out there.:beer:

procomp

Thought I emailed you. Went Expedited postal on Nov 1. Tracking number doesn't tell us much other then its on route in the US. Thinking Thurs-Fri maybe this week.
Tracking number CX478650367CA