??? on building a 2+2

yellow20xd

If you were going to order a 2+2 today. What would you order as options other than the norm. What could you do different to make it one of a kind. What would be the ultimate 2+2

champ198

If you were going to order a 2+2 today. What would you order as options other than the norm. What could you do different to make it one of a kind. What would be the ultimate 2+2
The Elite package pretty much comes with everything. You can custom color the boat to an extent. Seats, carpet, wings, sides, trailer and pins, etc can be colored. I don't think they color the console and faring anymore, comes in black only now.

You could go single console. . .that would be very unique.

XSive

The yellow looks good, I like yellow boats. The blue is gross. Looks all faded and barfy. I've seen Bullets like that and I laugh when people chime in about what a nice boat it is...Are their eyes painted on?

Darth VMAX

Here has been my idea from the begining (since 2003 when the XB21 1st came out)
For my personal requirement for a Fish-n-Ski I would want a rear bench like in the ProSport SUB instead of the trash recepticle/pisser and two single seats. In fact that is pretty much the only way I would order a 2+2. I would need a 2+3 (or 4). I like the dual console with the traditional "walk way" between the consoles better than the big ProSport style console. It would either have a 300 VMAX HPDI or 250HO ETEC for power (unless BRP comes out with a 300HO ETEC).

Fishforcash

The blue is gross. Looks all faded and barfy. I've seen Bullets like that and I laugh when people chime in about what a nice boat it is...Are their eyes painted on?
He has a Blue 21XRD Bullet. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

XSive

Ricky....Yea James has posted 2000 pics of his TARHELLS BLUE BULLETT on the net ...but XSIVE is
:beer:

Oh Scott, I'm suprised you have time to post such things with all those "hundreds of phone calls" you get from every person in the world seeking advice from the greatest know it all in existance!!

Last edited:

RedAllison

Its kinda like Harley ownership...all Harley owners know that theres only one color...black.

For Allison's...theres only one color...RED.
NAWP you DON'T want no red 21, why in the WORLD would you want sumpin like dat??? :confused:

:razz

The yellow 21 HAS been done, remember "Big Bird"? LOL Darris told me after they pulled it out into the sun for the first time it hurt his eyes! :LMAO:

Since you got Darris thinkin about it, I'd stick with the PETTY BLUE (NEVER will I say T*#$%^L Blue!) but that black carpet would HAVE to go. That would be so damned hot and after 2 years it would fade to dark charcoal anyway. I think I'd go with gray, really light (silver practically) carpet and stick with the black trim everywhere else. Hell with that program try some red trim over that blue, go with the KING STP look. That would KICK IT!!! :twisted evil

For sure a one of a kind,
RA

biller31

I agree with RA but yellow and silver pins. Petty Blue would be super cool. And yes I've talked to Darris and you can get other solid colors... Cause if I win the lottery tonight ya'll fixin to see some Orange Allisons(Plural). GO BIG ORANGE!!!

RedAllison

Who knows what he'll do today, tomorrow, nextyear? :confused:

I don't think he would say no on a boat that is largely 1-2 colors but I think if you really wanted to go hogwild crazy and put loud colors like purple, orange etc and then trim it in multiples of Kelly Green, Pink, Chartruese etc... then he'd probably have a problem with it.

SOMETHING COOL, different and purty... THATs what it's all about!!! :at the bar
RA

ps
Biller, HANDS OFF MY 1/4 Billion BEYOTCH!!! lmao

Joshua

side by side duel console, rear bench seat, hydro tec's latest greatest yami, and last but definitely not least I guess I'd have it made out of carbon fiber. :wink

You could call it "THE STROKER EATER"!!!!

Last edited: