Ouch!

John S

That is the perfect boat for a guy that likes to do a ton of work. $1200? I bet if you waited til he left, and asked his wife, she'd pay you $500 to get it the heck outta there.

I bet that Racerx could have whats left of that thing shining like a brand new diamond in no time.

John S

Hell Cliff, when I got done, she'd prolly throw me another $20, lol. Of course, that's ten bucks a minute (my going rate).

RedAllison

xb03

Thats what I was thinking Dave, we'll at least I hope so for whomever the owner was.

Dave Hensley

Molds??? Darris would not like that. Wonder what happened to all the lids? The boat would not be that hard to fix if what damage is shown is all of it. The left storage compartment would haveto come out to fix the hull there. Probably need to cut that section of deck off. The left front corner, no problem. Just fiberglass. Make a good race boat.

h2oskiier30

The damage on that boat reminds me of the damage sustained by a buddy of mine's hydrostream viper years ago. He had the boat on a trailer with no motor, going down the road....no rear straps holding it down, just the bow strap. He met an 18 wheeler, and the boat blew up in the rear, kind of flipped over, and pancaked itself down onto the trailer upside down.

Darth VMAX

Heck, if Shook sees this he might be tempted to slap a Drag on her and break his record!

Dave Hensley

Talked to the guy that has it advertised. Said it hit a dock. Those docks are hard to see sometimes......Anybody ever seen an XB2002 with string steering? The gears are turning.

SSTOM

That happened at a Rally years ago if it is the same boat the guys name was Denver.