Prayer Request

Larry XR2001

I would like for all to remember my family in your prayers my mother Genevieve Owens passed away this morning.

Thanks
Larry & Linda Owens

SSTOM

Larry your family is in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let us know The Brights

RedAllison

Sorry to hear that Larry, you know that if ANY of us here can do ANYTHING for you and Linda all you gotta do is holler at one of us.

Gods blessing for her and prayers for Larry and his family.
RA

Alli-drenaline Rush

Larry,

To all of your family........ My prayer is that God grant you all peace, that He would console you with cherished memories and that He would reassure you with the knowledge that we are all just passing through this world, and that we'll all participate in a joyous reunion one fine day!

Richard

BigRedAlli

Sorry to hear about your Mom Larry. Me and Christie will say a special prayer for you and your family tonight.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Got you covered from the left coast in prayer, Larry. May God comfort you and yours in this most difficult of times. As you may remember, I lost my Mom during the 2006 rally. You were there for me and I will never forget that.

God bless,

Lou

jimbob88

if you take away all the distractions in life, family is really what is important. prayers to you and your family. jim

Texas Dear

All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Edward & Monez