Rally Wanabee

Jon

Supporting Member
Unfortunately on this end of the river there is not a place to stay. Although we are getting a new marina soon in my cove! I'm going to try to get good gas in there for us... a topic for a different day.

If you look on the other threads, Euchee marina was full, then John talked about giving up his room - so maybe that is available. John was also looking at getting a house.

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=16132&page=3
http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=16196

I'm unsure if there are other places to stay. There are 4 or 5 marinas down on that end of the river, so lets see if anyone else has some input to that.

I apologize for not responding to your PM from before! I've been swamped today and just now getting caught up on the forum. Do let me know if you can't find a place and we'll figure something out!

fastallison21

Yeh that was the plan where we were wanting to stay,but havent heard back on the house,we really wanna go but just dont wanna hafta wait till the last minit to find a place

Jon

Supporting Member
Awesome. I'll see you there then. I'm fairly certain I'm doing Wednesday-Sunday as that is probably all I can get off of work that time of year. Do feel free to just call me Jon if you like. I want to prepare you now for disappointment when you actually meet me :)

fastallison21

Im definitely coming, i cant wait to meet my hero,ROY ROACH,my boat wudnt have came along like it has without him. I think he may be the "Godfather of Allisons",to me he's family and i highly think of him.

etnprop

Roger and Skewby know everybody on the river so they might chime in with some suggestions.

Coming in on I40 from the west you might check out hotels (4) in Kingston at exit 352/Hwy 58. Your only 25 minutes from Euchee . From I75 exit 60/Hwy 68 there are several choices on that exit for people coming in from that direction, again 25 minutes. We will have secure parking at Euchee so you don't need to worry about your boat. On the river there is always Terrace View and Arrowhead where we have stayed in the past and its an easy boat ride to Euchee. I'm just thinking out loud here so if the locals have ideas lets hear them - I don't have a room either!

As far as meeting Roy goes you might want to lower your expectations some so you won't be so disappointed! Hopefully Brenda is coming so he will have a babysitter - he and Jon act up a little when they get together and they can be a bad influence on the rest of us!

suicidealli

As far as meeting Roy goes you might want to lower your expectations some so you won't be so disappointed! Hopefully Brenda is coming so he will have a babysitter - he and Jon act up a little when they get together and they can be a bad influence on the rest of us!

That is a fact joe!!! Brenda is coming, my rev limiter on land and on water...lol
John, keila, Brenda and I are rooming together, so john and I will proly, be sleeping outside some where at some point...

Going to miss walking up to skewbys at 5 am putting beer cans in his boat, truck, etc lmao

Last edited:

fastallison21

I think we're taking Jons room Roy,but im sure bringing some of that clear anti-freeze the comes in the gallon jugs.,so if it was to be a temperature drop outside,u wudnt freeze to death sleeping outside

skewby

roy i will still have a boat truck and trailer there..... to free up a floating cabin i might sllep in the enclosed trailer to watch all the beer and supplies, and run back and forth to the house. my boat has automatic pilots from euchees, well from most marinas back to the house. not only do we have fast, smooth riding boats we have boats with great a great memory. lol