Road Trip Tomorrow...

TBuck2003

Big trip for Matt Bucknell starting tomorrow as we venture down Alabama way to pick up his 13R Allison. Motor is at the shop currently getting dialed in, so now it's time for the main attraction. My ears are being chewed off as we speak, may have to use duct tape on the way down lol... First call of duty will be blueprinting the hull, then the rigging begins. Pics will follow Matt's progress on his new project. See you all down the road...

TBuck

RedAllison

Where at in bamy isya headed?

HURRY UP man you gotta have her DONE DIALED AND READY for Clifton!!! :beer:
RA

TBuck2003

RA between Birmingham and Montgomery... Damn I should just move down there it seems I am always there!!!!! We are gonna try and have her ready for Clifton. I know one thing Matts arm is gonna fall off from the B-Print on the bottom !!! Talk soon,

TBuck

RedAllison

Damn I should just move down there it seems I am always there!!!!!
Been TRYIN to tell u dat for years. GETCHO BUTT down here, u a yankee but we gibya a pass. U and ya crew summa da gooduns! :big grin

"Try" hell, you BETTER have her ready for Clifton I'll have the TN Highway Patrol stop you at the border if they DON'T see a lil red boat in tow when yall come down in July!!! :razz
RA

TBuck2003

Well she is home safe and now the work starts. Going to bring her to the shop tonight to flip her over. Pics of progress to follow. RA she is little and LIGHT this thing is gonna ACCELERATE. Matt is going to have a tough time gettin his Dad outta there.

TBuck

Meyers

I can't wait to see some pictures...hopefully I will get to see it this summer!

RedAllison

...Matt is going to have a tough time gettin his Dad outta there.

TBuck
:cuss Don't be tellin us dat, we KNOW you already gonna be puttin 99.9999% ofda miles on dis lil rig. You orta be ashamed, usin ya own kids as pawns just so you can talk da wifey into another A-boat!!! :razz

I'm COUNTIN on dat acceleration for Clifton, :beer:
RA

Yellowallison

CONGRADS to DAD on his TOY and sure hope MATTT gets to DRIVE it :beer:

WE NEED PICS:big grin

TBuck2003

Pics are comin' Yeller just got her turned over and the Blueprintin' is about to commence. I will take pics of progress start to finish. Still don't know who is more excited...

TBuck