Rods needed

msethsmile

Funny Guy
d ally--
I mean this well--when any of us claim to be better than another, including Hilter, we are on dangerous spiritual turf (Yeah, I do it too).

The fact is there are only 2 categories with no degrees of either (like a light switch- on/off), Holy and unholy. Hitler falls in which? Us?

Hence the post. To claim to be better than RP or anyone else is without merit.

Back to the rods; if rp has em, buy em. If not, keep looking.

BGohr

I think he got his rods, if not I have some

John S

I think he got his rods, I have one for Randy. He's so handsome in his go cart drivers suit.
It's ridiculous to compare Hanle and Hitler. Hitler never yankee laned me in New Ulm because he was beer goggled calling it at the finish line. Must've been the rescue diver dudes in their tight wetsuits that got Hanle all distracted.

Really, Hitler????

Last edited:

D.Ally

Too Much Fun at New Ulm , Well all I can say is should have beat him worse so I could have seen it easier ...Ha lol Funny Quote Bill Gohr # 26 ...

jbf 2002

Truth be told..............Bill Gohr and Randy Pierson, have the same personality. Each one is less in each others eyes. "mines bigger than yours"....."mines faster"....."mines lighter".......Etc.

Brothers from other mothers........

j.f.

BGohr

Truth be told..............Bill Gohr and Randy Pierson, have the same personality. Each one is less in each others eyes. "mines bigger than yours"....."mines faster"....."mines lighter".......Etc.

Brothers from other mothers........

j.f.
Well that's kinda of true, we have the same "type" of personality, the difference between the two of us is, I've factually backed everything I've done or said, I don't just make non fact based claims like the 140mph STV or the 130mph XR2002 which I beat in front of the whole show at 109mph.

I guess I'll have to change my password

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Hitler did make the trains run on time...but he couldn't drive an allison worth a hoot. He's living in Argentina and probably has the much needed rods.

Uhh, Jason: How do I know I don't like it if I don't reed it? I flunked clairvoyance 101 and I can bairly reed.

JBF-long time, be in NU this weekend.

Last edited:

jbf 2002

Everything is debatable.........Except that no hat manufacturer constructs products that will fit either of your heads.

It has been fun drinking with the both of you, not in the same room of course........That would be a sight I could sell tickets to.....

j.f.

BGohr

Jason's profession is driving a boat at less than 5mph. Because that's the speed his brain runs at............

John S

Jason's profession is driving a boat at less than 5mph. Because that's the speed his brain runs at............
I'm amazed he can get to one end of the river to the other on the same barge. He kind of has a reputation to keep up....