Rods needed

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Hey homo Johnny why you on here you don't even own a boat thats right after the whoopin hanle put on ya I would of sold it to

John S

Well listen to Davey's cheater motor boyfriend poppin off. I now know why you flip boats so much, you gotta stay one step ahead of the Blarney rule checkers with the gauges and wrenches. The only reason I lost to Dave is I was so scared he was gonna take me off road racing like he has the tendency to do. A real bushman that guy is. I bet Darris never knew he built ATV'S....

Happy mothers day to Jason and Dave. The most homo MOTHER******* I ever met.

Last edited:

D.Ally

John you truly are a keyboard hard *** .... LOL ...I give in ..I cant top that .... WAIT I know there's a shirt you got as a certain present With a quote of ... COUSIN HUMPER ,, I believe a dear friend of yours even gave you that because of a certain scene late night you had at a bar with a cousin of yours ????

BGohr

Hey Guys, check out the fat lepricahn, tryin really hard to look cool in a green monkey suit,

Jason, it's a little late for Easter, save the suit for next year, you and Shemmy will look good together

Attachments

John S

Im just amazed Jason has anything with sleeves on it and without gitrdone on it . His wife must've made him wear that as punishment for spending the kid's college funds on the 50 boats he's bought in the last 2 years...