Sad news

whipper

Man that sucks. Froggy will be missed a lot by me and everyone who new him. He helped me a lot when i first got my Allison. I didnt know him well. Just talked on the phone with him a couple of times, PM,s and always read his posts.This is very sad news to me.Just said a prayer for his family.
RIP John.

Scott Gilmore

That's really terrible news.............Froggy was a really cool guy & had alot of class !! RIP so sorry to hear. Scott :sad

GFinch

May God bless you froggy. If I make it there with you, I'll bring a supply of sand paper so you can show me how to sand that "Evil lip"!

FLYING BUTCHER

Froggy will be missed for sure. He loved fishing, boating, motorcycles like a lot of us anything that had a motor. Always had time to visit with ya and help out if he could. I believe he was planning on moving close to his daughter and family in Florida. Guy never got a day of retirement??? Rest in peach ole friend. Prayers sent for all his family during this difficult time.

Yellowallison

Very Sad news for sure...........Froggy had called me at least 5-6 times over the last year asking questions about moving to Florida....he was so excited about it and had all kind of Big Plans to enjoy time on the water with his Allison's once he got here:sad:sad:sad

God Bless Froggy and his family:sad

badbait

I met Froggy about 7 years ago at an Allison Rally. Since then we have spent many hours on the phone talking boats and motorcycles. I am just shocked to hear that he passed away. Sending prayers up for his family.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Very shocking and sad news. I met Froggy at the 2005 50th anniversary rally. He was a great guy and was very knowledgable about Allisons and marine engineering in general. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Froggy, prayers going up for your family.

BigRedAlli

Sorry to hear this. I met Froggy at the 50th also. Like Lou said, he was a really nice guy that would help ya out anyway he could. I can still remember him crawling around under sstom's SS2000 taking notes on how Glen Reynolds had worked the pad.

RIP Froggy and God Bless You and your Family.

Darth VMAX

Very sad indeed. If its the same person, I met him at the 50th as well. I believe he is the one that bought the petty blue XB2003 from a fellow Kansan of mine (Jim Boyles). That was the first Allison I ever rode in. He was a super nice man. I will pray for the Lords comfort for his loved ones.

God bless you Froggy....

xb03fs

Prayers sent, helped me find out about these boats ansering psts while on the BBC board

RedAllison

WOW, spend the weekend away from the computer and then I turn this on this morning to find we've lost one of our long time members of "da family" here at A-owners.com! :sad Yep I remember him from the 50th as well.

RIP our brother, you're far better off now than the rest of us. Godspeed John, we'll see you on heavens beach one day.
RA