Salt Creek Reservations

R

Redding XB21

I'm going to call today and reserve the 5 cabins,Mike,Donny,Bill,Lou,Ron,George,Jay, and all the rest, they have available, as well as I figure, 5 RV sites,Gary,Aaron,Brian,Kevin & Keith, (dogs and Gary welcome). Maybe by May some of the others that they have leased will be available.

you can call the resort and put your name in for one of the cabins. So, if you need a hard roof over your head get on the stick.

As I said before Daryl & I will have our houseboats there for additional sleeping and whatever.

First come first served. pray for rain!

fastglass1

Wow, I did not even get on the list. :sad I guess I am "all the rest". :shock: :big grin.

I will get a reservation in but will have to wait until the first of the year.

R

Redding XB21

Being a seasoned citizen, I couldn't remember all the guys that normally get together. YOU know Who you are. Lets get to getting.
Sorry for forgetting some names. Whup me later. We'll Make it work.

J

John Richied

Gene if you can find the phone number for the resort post it

R

Redding XB21

I'm going to bed. I'll post it in the morning for you guys. Just remember, shoot, I forgot.

Oh yea, came in 5th in the TOC this weekend. big fish on sunday!

R

Redding XB21

still up 800-378-2177 Ask for Tyson. Tell him you're with the Allison group. Mention my name and get the spicial increased rate.

OFFICIAL DATES
MAY 16-22, 2010 or anytime you can make it.

Yes it was precious Gary. To make it all the more sweet, I did it on a sissy worm!:laughing

GFinch

"Yes it was precious Gary. To make it all the more sweet, I did it on a sissy worm!:laughing[/quote]

Don't tell me you were shaking your Dart Head again!:gasp. How did Keith do?

aaronmt

still up 800-378-2177 Ask for Tyson. Tell him you're with the Allison group. Mention my name and get the spicial increased rate.

OFFICIAL DATES
MAY 16-22, 2010 or anytime you can make it.

Yes it was precious Gary. To make it all the more sweet, I did it on a sissy worm!:laughing
May 16-21:very sad

badbait

Gene 5 rooms seems a little short. I can hang back and see if they all get booked and take a RV spot if needed.

R

Redding XB21

Spoke w/Tyson this week and so far, the caltrans reservations have not been confirmed which means that more cabins may be available. The lake is coming up (32'higher than last year at this time) and when it gets closer to our dates he will shoot me an email to firm things up.
Just to give you guys an update.
I'll have to write a separate for Gary to be able to understand this. It will have to be long and very detailed so I'll do it in a PM.

Hoping for a good year:very happy
Gene