Salt Creek Reservations

R

Redding XB21

I'll take a run up there and check it out. "They" are predicting a good storm, lets hope for the best for May. Gary or John won't need much water since they will probably do all their running in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

The Salt Creek leg to the resort is what we are talking about

R

Redding XB21

We'll run a hose to the parking lot for ya John. Yes, there will be water and lots of good places to run.

fastglass1

Is there a contingency plan if Shasta water levels are still really low or are we locked into Shasta?

R

Redding XB21

I believe there was/is a plan. The Delta I think. We'll have to wait & see. Finding a reasonable place where we can be together is a minor problem at the delta. $$$$$$$$

R

Redding XB21

I guess I'll have to chain it to the houseboat so it doesn't "drift away":razz:razz
It's all gonna be good:beer:

R

Redding XB21

It wouldn't be the 1st time I woke up in the middle of the lake. One winter, went out with an "old" buddy, snow storm came in, high winds,:beer::beer:=:gasp:gasp. I/we got so turned around I didn't know where we were. Finally got the boat re-tied to shore. When we went baack to the marina, the truck was just a dot in the parking lot.
Great weekend

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
What does it matter. "My-boat's-not-running-right-at-the-rally" Hmm maybe the problem is in the pan....or maybe I'm just SCARED :help :big grin

DONNY

You all are bad to the bone f---king with my friend john.

love donny

R

Redding XB21

yup had almost 2 inches today and more (bigger storm) on the way.

It's a shame you can't make it FOA, we'd all like to have you.