Salt Creek Reservations

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I recall at Berryessa 1 inch of rain roughly translated to a 1-foot gain in lake level, is it similar situation at Shasta?

R

Redding XB21

"Poetry in Motion" :big grin

We'll have to see on the rise. depends on the outflow rate. Plus the surface area of Shasta, takes more (I think) raise the lake. ???

fastglass1

I recall at Berryessa 1 inch of rain roughly translated to a 1-foot gain in lake level, is it similar situation at Shasta?
Shasta Lake water level: 950.66 feet
(Elevation above sea level - Full lake elevation is 1067 feet)

Distance from dam crest: 116.34 feet
(Drawdown, Feet from the top - Dam crest elevation is 1067 feet)

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
All this smack talk from a guy who claims his XB-2002/300 drag was stuck in traffic back in 2008…
Never claimed it was "stuck in traffic". What I said was, "I don't want to fight the traffic AGAIN", having hauled the SS2000 and the XR2001 the 56 miles each way back and forth to the delta. It was turning into "spend the entire WAR on the road" for me and I'd rather have been with you guys than fighting a traffic jam for the sixth time. How many boats didja 'spect me to bring? SOR-RIE!!! :razz

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Frankly Pankly I don't give a rip. It wasn't you sittin in 100 degree each way on hiway 12 in the worlds longest parking lot. I brought 2 boats in 2008 and you can go ahead and dock my pay for not bringing a third.:LMAO: