Saying hello and I'm looking forward to many years as a Allison owner

XB03AllyProud

I've been following/ lurking some might say for years here and waiting for the day I could join. Today is 1st day I have been able to log on. Hughes net finally got me in account that I had when registering yr 1/2 ago. I have learned so much from you all and I thank you. I got 1st exposure to Allison's in '89 when my father n law bought his XB02 which he still has. I have had a picture from Blind River of a white/ red winged 03 that ran hard against my STV back in 94 or 95 and always said I would have one. I bought 3yrs ago the XB03 that Fishforcash sold to Hirk, there was 1 more owner between Hirk and myself. I worked several years in La. with the original owner of the boat right up to before he bought it, but I never saw it then. Small world still. The boat is still in great shape with pad intact and the bling fishforcash added still shining. Carpet will finally get replaced this coming winter but other than that it's still a beauty. I did a lot of searching and research before buying it and thread's/ pics on this site helped me know it was the "one". Guy I bought from put together a 225 Promax that is beautiful and runs strong(don't yet know if it is stock as told but good running) so I have a ride to be proud of-hence AllyProud.
You all really help make Ally's what they are, the tips tricks, and driving lessons complete the package. I've been trying to get to the Rally for several years but I'm gonna have to just set all aside and do it next year. Thanks again guys for a great site and all the knowledge you share.

whipper

Welcome from the the great white north.:beer: Best site on the planet for our boats. Anything and everything you will ever need to or want to know about your motor,setup,driving,props,hull and more you'll find right hear. The search function is great for pin pointing information or just start a new thread and ask any Q someone will answer. Regards James

msethsmile

Funny Guy
You're not an official Ally member unless you have:

Owned at least 8 Allisons over the years in three or more models.*

or

Currently own three.*

or

Really into Bayliners too.*

*Member emeritus if divorce/separation caused by any of the above.

hirk

I wondered where it went after angus66 sold it, you got a good one for sure,I thought the same as you when I bought it off of fishforcash.

ROBERT CROSS

Welcome aboard!!!

Great Boats with a great group of very helpful folks right here.:at the bar

But you already know that...:laughing

Bob

BALD ALLISON

Welcome to Allison Owners, the best group of people on the planet, Really. Holla next time ur in town. I'm in baton Rouge

Phil

XB03AllyProud

Thanks for the welcome all, as stated you all have been a great help to many over the years. Someday hopefully I will have something to pass on/ add to the mix. Next year needs to be the year for Rally and Fastpass, just have to learn to not work so much and schedule better. I/ we leased a rv place on Ky lake just above Paris Landing this year so hope to start a lot more boating time and maybe even learn to fish there in the years ahead. Funny what all happens when you get a Ally to be proud of, had to build a shop so boat would remain indoors, had to buy a 5th wheel and lease a spot for it so going to the lake to use the boat can be anytime we want now and not when decent lodging available. Wife is like that dam boat is costing us a lot. lol. It a good addiction to have though. Be safe and be seeing you all around in future.

wc911

Hold on.... My wife has done named my boat " The Dam Boat " your wife will have to find another name:big grin!!!!! Congrats . Welcome to the family.

jcoats3

That's the nicest name my wife calls the Ally. Sounds like a common name.