Secrets OUT! Aman's got a new DRAG BOAT/MOTOR !!

Yellowallison

His new AlLy XR- 2CHAIR1 hull..

and his new Merc 300... with KILLSWITCH

he even let me have have the keys & take it for test ride - she was real comforatble and felt really stable even with a full belly of BEER ...

He even got the Capsule option to keep him cool on those hot and Sunny DAYZ AT THA racEZn.........

Yall wish AMAN luck as he gettz ready for the 2006 ODBA season..

Yellowallison

Whats YuP.......... ""BEAVER BOY"" ..... i guezz Things kinda slow down at the lake .. Yu on the puter this aftennon. !!!! :mrgreen:

J

John Richied

Allisonman, I think OMC updated there I’m in deep crap ola hotline from 1-800-OMC-BLOWS. Ya see when they switched to Bomb-O-Dear … the new number listed is no longer toll free.
It’s 1-900-KAFICKIN-BOOM
And it cost ya $15.95 a minute to call and they keep ya on hold for a long, long time. The one nice thing about being on hold is they play music for ya…. Most of them are county remakes “hurtin songs.”

George Jones: He stopped lovin’ her today, she placed a hole right through his block.

Johnny Cash: The Ring of Fire… Yeah she’s on fire! The Ring of Fire… The Ring of Fire.

Alan Jackson: Pop a top again, another 2.5 just spanked me bad.

ALLISONMAN

naw really guys i got me a chair and unbrella to set there on the bank next to yellers boat and talk about how FAST he is!!!!!!!

Yellowallison

naw really guys i got me a chair and unbrella to set there on the bank next to yellers boat and talk about how FAST he is!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Naw A-MAN...Yu know what we gunna be Talking ABOUT!

How CONFUSED Pinkie is.... to think ah 2002 with SLOMAX can really run with a 2003/280 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

Rumor has it that Pinkie has some plans. :shock: :wink: I think that some spankings are being planned. (Spanking fellow boaters with some speed I mean)

Yellowallison

Rumor has it that Pinkie has some plans. I think that some spankings are being planned.
UTT OHH! - PInkie is PLaNNING on joining a ALTNATIVE MENS cLUB iz HE with soem spankin goin oN! :p :p :p

Forkin' Crazy

With all those Mercury sigs... what's that about $5,000 worth of stuff?

One word for the non-believers. E-TEC!!!!! Just wait until all you can get is a pOptimax. :twisted:

J

John Richied

How CONFUSED Pinkie is.... to think ah 2002 with SLOMAX can really run with a 2003/280
To think an XB-02/225 ProMax can spank an XB-03/260-280??? There wasn’t any thinking about it. It’s happened on more then one occasion. :p Why do ya think the XB-03's stayed on the trailer for the drags this year... maybe they were scared of a little red boat? Maybe they weren’t and it was all my imagination?

Rumor has it that Pinkie has some plans. I think that some spankings are being planned. (Spanking fellow boaters with some speed I mean)
I wish I knew what I was going to do… I go from wanting a stock 280 with 260 electronics, to thinking I should build my slowmax. Sooner or later I am going to make up my mind I just want something with some more horsepower that will live. When I know what I am going to do, you will know... no secret stuff going on here.

Yellowallison

Sooner or later I am going to make up my mind

PINK... HUH! ... now how can yu make up YUR mind when YU'VE lost yur MIND..suckin THOSE kLOTZ fumez from XXXRUNNINNNYYY'z.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just want something with some more horsepower that will live.
huh AGAIN pink! I hate to break the NEWS to YA!! but thatZ but like saying YU want be MARRIed and BE HAPPY!! aInt Gunna HAPPEN.. ANd they both cost ya BIG $$$$$!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GPI Racing

How about we put my STV motor (372 propshaft hp) on pinkie's XB2002 and run it against Scotty V. (yeller) at WAR. No prizes, no trophies, just pure fun pitting the two most "vocal" guys on the board. Now I could sell tickets to that. The east vs the west. The fishin' boat vs the fishin' boat with the race boat top. Think of the build up to this event! :eek: It would be better than the WWF. Both guys with new found power...who will be first??!!

I started this as some fun but now that I think about it it would be fun wouldn't it. I'm game to do my part....

Randy

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Scotty...if you scared of leaving the southeast...dial

1-800-outofthecloset.com :lol: :lol:

J

John Richied

For one thing Yeller ain’t gonna drive all the way from Florida to California with his drag boat to run this race… IF he said he was going to I wouldn’t believe it.

Now against Lou’s XR-2001, this would be very interesting. But I don’t think even Lou would run me if I had 372 propshaft horsepower in a fishin boat.

I’ll buy a red helmet if I need to, just let me know... :p :p :p

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
PINKIE!!! RingRingRing!! Your phone's ringing!

There you GO Pinkie...chance to beat a real live XB-2003 trans-sexual...bet your Pink tinklies are tinglin all over... :p :lol:

But I don