Secrets OUT! Aman's got a new DRAG BOAT/MOTOR !!

J

John Richied

Yeah but wouldn’t it be something IF a bass boat beat “a true race hull “ and then what?

Yellowallison

How about we put my STV motor (372 propshaft hp) on pinkie's XB2002 and run it against Scotty V. (yeller) at WAR.

BRING IT DON"T SING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

AS long as it not in the 2nd week of OCTOBER next YEAR!!!

LET's GET R DUN BABY!!!

Yellowallison

I can't BELIEVE yall HIJACKED........ AMaN NEW BOAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO one congradulated AMAN on his NEW RIDE!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J

John Richied

Good morning Yeller…. What’s the second week of the month? Is it a woman thing. :p :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

What do you guys think of my idea? Wouldn't it be a riot? I would be a hell of a tow for Scott but I think I have that covered. I have a guy that delivers boats for us and goes down south every other week and comes back empty. He could tow Scott's boat out and Scott could fly in. I would also bet John would never let me take the powerhead back off. Lou could square off with the guys too. Maybe if I whined enough someone would let me drive one of their boats!?

Here is why I'm pushing this. I have a good connection with the Discovery Channel. They want to do more boating stuff but I been told we have to have a story..some real drama. You guys want to be stars? I'm sure I couldn't pick better people to build some drama around. :shock: :D We just need to pick who gets to play gruffy, angry guy.

Think about it guys...........you could be famous.

Randy

etnprop

I'd pay to see that... would be nice if you guys could find some water somewhere in the middle to cut down on the travel time for all of Yellar's groupies...

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
The WEST....is the BEST....get here, it will do the rest...

-Jim Morrison

ALLISONMAN

1st you would have to find someone who could get yellers boat off the trailer!!!!!!!!! i just waiting for the ally rally tennessee!!! got something up my sleeve for yall!!!

Yellowallison

AMAN>> YUR worse than married woman talking about when the next time she gunna get naked!!

2002 RALLY! --
got something up my sleeve for yall!!!
and what happened yu got spanked by Yeallr I :p :p

2003 Rally --
yu got spanked again by Yeallr I again and RING RING RING - JERRY REnour :p :p

2004 Rally --
Yu got spanked by JERRY R gain :p :p :p

2005 Rally --
Yu then got spanked by 2SLOWTEDDY and the his family BOAT!

YU need to get a quit singinn it... and BRING IT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

What do you guys think of my idea? YEA!! sign me UP! can I bring AMAN as my CREW CHIEF

Wouldn't it be a riot? YEA !!!

I would be a hell of a tow for Scott but I think I have that covered. I have a guy that delivers boats for us and goes down south every other week and comes back empty. He could tow Scott's boat out and Scott could fly in............................ My uncle LULU says he give me hiz frequet flyer miles to get there..

I would also bet John would never let me take the powerhead back off..................... GPI? will you take a 119 sport bike in on trade.. :p :p

Lou could square off with the guys too................ LULU too scared to race!

Maybe if I whined enough someone would let me drive one of their boats!?..... Be nuthin BeTTER than SPANK YU AZZ GPI!

Here is why I'm pushing this. I have a good connection with the Discovery Channel. They want to do more boating stuff but I been told we have to have a story..some real drama. You guys want to be stars?... letz GET R DUN!

I'm sure I couldn't pick better people to build some drama around. We just need to pick who gets to play gruffy, angry guy.......... PC KEV is the MAN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think about it guys...........you could be famous.......... LETZ GET R DUN!!

IF yu scared ........... call 1800- FOXNEWS

Yellowallison

Tell'm JOE! yu being the PRES of my FAN club and such...

I knwo yu would have all my autographs session lyned up and make sure we have plenty of red carpet going down the dock! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

SHHHHHHHH ......... HaCKIE!!!!!!

Damn Yellar, thats a rough picture of XY and Pinkie. What is that, 8-10 boat lenghs.

Don't tell PINKIE no DIFFERENT. he thinks he WON That race!! :p :p :p :p

FLYING BUTCHER

RANDY YOU DOG!!!

I LOVE THE WAY YOU STIR THE POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COM ON BOYS STEP UP HERE IT IS

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Pinkie = Paul Senior (complains about everything and contributes little)
Beer Nutz = Paulie (has the vision and the surgical precision)
Yellar = MIKEY (NEED we nominate another?)
LuLu = Vinnie (quietly gets things done)

LAY THA SMACKETH DOWN, BABY!! :lol: :lol:

Love you guys!