Shirts

harrells

Joe, Wish i new that this past weekend. Just at your place with Russell eating some wings sat. evening. Can you hold me 4 LG. and i'll be down there to get them in the next couple weeks after the RALLY. It's my wifes B-DAY, and she's got us going to Charleston that week, so i won't be able to attend this one. Thanks. Scott Harrell

Allyfishing

Joe, we'll be pulling into town on Monday afternoon. I'm not sure yet if I'm stopping by the Allison plant first or not. They are going to fix a nasty gouge I have on the wing and according to Bill after he saw my photo's of it he thinks it may need to be sprayed. Sounds to me like it will be laid up a day.

I'll give ya a call when we get into town. Really looking forward to the Rally and seeing the people I met last year and really looking forward to meeting more Allison owners!!!

fasteddie

I'll take a xl please. Roger Mills will pick it up for me, since I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

Allyfishing

no. i was going to say i could meet you for breakfest. enjoy your week..

roy

My favorite meal!! LOL!!! I'll just have to have B-fast with ya at the Rally...unless that's too early for ya then we'll have to make it a beer later instead! LOL!!

Craig

Allyfishing

Rob & Darth....if Joe or whoever is unable to send them out to ya then I could pick them up while I'm there and send them out once I get back home. Just let me know when the time comes.
Craig