GFinch

More the merrier.

Heard JohnRrrrrr was bringin his 100+ Stratos this year.

What you bringin Bill? Or are you going to keep it a secret!

badbait

I'm still working on my SuperBoat. If it runs like I hope it will I'll bring it if we end up at Shasta just to be different. If we go to the Delta I'll be bringing the fishing boat.

GFinch

I'm still working on my SuperBoat. If it runs like I hope it will I'll bring it if we end up at Shasta just to be different. If we go to the Delta I'll be bringing the fishing boat.
How many fit in that SuperBoat, Bill! Normal size people I mean.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to hold off on this for the moment...I may be moving back east next year and might be going to the national rally instead...

Brian

badbait

I can take five if the 3 weighing the most agree to jump overboard if we get in a race. Sometimes it just pays to be light.

J

John Richied

I can take five if the 3 weighing the most agree to jump overboard if we get in a race. Sometimes it just pays to be light.
I tell ya what, if I see good ole Badbait toolin’ down the lake with three or five of you in his boat there’s gonna be a race! :wink

J

John Richied

first post can i bring a Bullet to the War 2010? I moved to WA.1year ago..Great site !!
Bring the Bullet; Donny brings his badazz Bullet every year for the last eight years...
Where are you at in Washington?

badbait

John, I just hope when you find us toolin down the lake that the water is real ugly. I might not have to ask anybody to leave.

J

John Richied

John, I just hope when you find us toolin down the lake that the water is real ugly. I might not have to ask anybody to leave.
You might not however seeing Gene and Gary getting told to get out of your boat @ 70 plus will be funny. :gasp :laughing :laughing

Ocktane

I would definetely like to go, haven't been to one before and its my first year as an allison owner. Count me in for now, as long as nothing changes in my schedule!

R

Redding XB21

+1 2 3 4 5
There's just something wrong with that guy. Just ain't right. But he can take the ribbing that we give one another, then he goes to his motorhome and pouts!:rolling eyes:rolling eyes

Bye the bye, it's raining here waaaa hooo