GFinch

Ocktane, I can't believe what some folks say about me on the Internet. Here I am trying to play nice nice with two lowlife scumbags and they just cut me down, chop chop chop. The one we all have to worry about is that Bullet driver Donny. Now, Donny will get people drunk on Margaritas and then sell their boats for nothing, he's done it a couple of times already. So watch out for him. He's sold Bill's boat twice that I know of. Speaking of Bill otherwise known as StinkBait, now theres a guy that ain't right. He was sitting right across the table at the Delta War and he looked me straight in the eye and said "I'm going to kick your A$$!" Now I don't know why he said this as I was minding my own business, think I had just thrown a rock at Gene or something, can't remember as I've slept since then.
Well got to go, the Gimp just told me I have to go to the market. Speaking of her, she's another one to watch. Above all keep away from her cane, as theirs a tazer cartridge in the end of it.

R

Redding XB21

Actually, what is amazing is that Gary can put that many words together at once:very happy. Generaly at this time of night it's Uhuh or nothing.:big grin

J

John Richied

Speaking of Bill otherwise known as StinkBait, now theres a guy that ain't right. He was sitting right across the table at the Delta War and he looked me straight in the eye and said "I'm going to kick your A$$!"
Yeah but Gary had it comin' and Bill is a nice guy.... hehehe :very happy

As we sign-up for dinners and events there is one we should add.

Babysitting Gary and Gene… Who wants that job? :very happy

Maybe the lady with the tazer cane.

Last edited by a moderator:

DONNY

Well anther year has gone by. Still I love you all. Happy Holidays to all that I love.

love donny

R

Redding XB21

Well anther year has gone by. Still I love you all. Happy Holidays to all that I love.

love donny

Merry Christmas to all you guys & gals (for putting up with us thru the year). Really looking forward to our get-together this year. The lake is higher than last year at this time, so keep praying for rain..

Donny, a special greeting for a really special guy. Love you too. May I borrow that prop again for prop testing? :very happy

Gene and all

badbait

He's a medical wizard! and I thought I would pass his knowledge on to you. Donny sent me to see him and he cleared up a lot of questions I had.

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speed up heart not make live longer; that like say you can extend life of car by driving faster. Want live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does cow eat? Hay and corn. What are these? Vegetables. So, steak nothing more than efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef also good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And pork chop can give 100% recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine. That means they take water out of fruity bit; get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made out of grain. Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: If you have body and you have fat, ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Cannot think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No Pain...Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING!!! .... Foods fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only do sit-ups if want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy? HELLO ... Cocoa beans! Vegetable!!! Cocoa beans best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whales to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat
And suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine

4 The Italians drink a lot of red wine

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats

CONCLUSION.....

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So enjoy your holiday and don't feel guilty.

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Wait for the 23-24ft Grand Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then throw a 375hp Yamaha stage 111 on there and blow the tunnels out of the water even if its rougher! Im sure a simonized 300XS would also do the trick.Save your money for this hull youll wish you had.:banghead Thats what Im holding out for with the colour and accents of this SS!!

Hey Whipper - I assume that this is a picture of the factory (I know.... "here's yer sign!")...... any more where this one came from?????

whipper

Yep theres a few kicking around. This is one sweet SS!! I love the color combo.
Theres a pic of the 24fter in the VERY early stages under an old thread 300 on a GS.
I'm pretty sure the 24 is now a 23ft? Last time I checked this was the direction because the extra foot wasn't working with what Darris wanted to do with the bottom or something like that? Pics from within are under some of the personal pics people took when they visited the Factory at the Allison Rally. Dont realy know how to find them with out digging a bit. You might try Owners Stuff and go threw the Rally pics from a couple of years ago. Link http://allisonowners.com/allythings.html

Last edited:

1FASTALLI

It looks good so far, that I am going to make to this year's war. I can't wait to come and hang out with all of you this year. The last two years have been Hell for me, with my divorce and my motor going bang. It can only get better!!!!! I had Jay, at Jay Smith Racing, rebuild my engine. Jay is one of the nicest guys that I have ever dealt with. He went through the whole engine, cleaned and did some mods to my motor. This engine has so much "PEP". I can't wait to get it broken in!!!!!!!! I have 6 hrs run time plus 1 hour that Jay put on the motor and about 50 gallons of gas through it. I still have to go through 90 more gallons of gas before I can hammer it down!!!!!! It should be all broken in and ready for the war at Shasta.

1FASTALLI

Attachments

Last edited:

fastglass1

I have been tryin to contact him, but no answer. Saw a post on another site that he moved back to LA.