Smartcraft gages

Lotus 50

I just had my SS2000 re-rigged with a 200XS, but my guy re-used the wire harness and gages. What would I need to add to get the Smartcraft app on my cell phone? Why put new holes i my dash.

Jr in Jax

They make a Smartcraft gauge that fits into your speedometer hole and has a single Smartcraft cable running back to the engine. I love the "fuel used" mode on the SC Gauge. It matches the Totalizer reading on my Floscan meter and is a lot easier to read. The Flowscan still shows the fuel flow which is nice.

RiverRat71

I changed the gauges in my GS when I got her. It had the old style Merc Monitor that wouldn't work with GPS with VDO slave gauges. I went with a full new set of Livorsi Vantage View & love them. Tons of features & have a nice look. Maybe they will fit the old holes. RR

DSC02238.JPG

Lotus 50

The smarstcraft gage in my existing speedo hole with a single cable sounds interesting. My mechanic just replaced all his Livorsi gages in his STV. May you have better fortune with yours.

RiverRat71

The smarstcraft gage in my existing speedo hole with a single cable sounds interesting. My mechanic just replaced all his Livorsi gages in his STV. May you have better fortune with yours.
Hopefully so because there aren't many options out there. RR